• Batman

Votes: 68 79.1%

• Total voters

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Having worked with kids 6 to 16 on and off for the past decade I've literally never heard a kid talk about Goku or Dragonball. People start watching anime a little later, like 18 or 19.

lol what?
ive worked with 4th, 5h, 6th, 7th and kindergarten grades the past 3 years and they all talked about Dragonball.
Anime is huge with the young ones now

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Of course not. But are y'all seriously trying to say Spiderman or Batman are more famous and well known than superman All TIME? I don't buy that
All time no. Superman been on that media fame since the 50s/60s if i recall correctly. But since the 2000s, no one checking for superman and spidey does better numbers :manny:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
All time no. Superman been on that media fame since the 50s/60s if i recall correctly. But since the 2000s, no one checking for superman and spidey does better numbers :manny:
Oh i absolutely agree Breh. Your 100% right about that. Bats and Spidey been running shyt for the last 20 years

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So Spiderman and Batman are more well known than superman? You believe that?

YES, all 3 are known by everyone but besides knowing their is a white dude who wears an S on his chest most people 30 years old or under don't know shyt about him. Meanwhile people know that and more about Batman/Spiderman who their arch nemesis is, their family members and other surrounding knowledge. superman hasn't been afforded that type of exposure in comparison in 30 + years.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard this broad arguing with a dude on the subway about this argument only instead of Batman and Spider-Man they were talking about cat woman and Wonder Woman

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
main-qimg-8d088e0abed99e94b22992c88b26ef04-c

This sums up Big Blue's popularity in recent times.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Sorry Superman fans, part of being "Iconic" is staying power and longevity and sometimes that happens through "reinvention" like how musicians do,

when a new star wars drops, it's an event no matter what.... the star wars nerds come out in droves, that's a true sign of "Iconic".... there are no superman nerds like that...batman has a bigger following

yeah he was popping from 1938 to the 80s that's 50 years right?..well Batman only originated one year later in 1939 and he still popping.... he does not have longevity over Batman....a new superman movie draws crickets, kids aint checking for superman, superman comic book, merch, toys all in decline.... Batman easily #1, been around JUST as long, Batman got a way more iconic universe and surrounding cast....every single person in the world probably can name 5 batman villians EASY, nobody knows a superman villian beside lex luthor
Brainiac
Bizzaro
Zod
Can't spell his name but the little magician nikka
Lobo and Livewire used to be on the cartoon in the 90s but I'm not sure they're exclusively "Superman" villains

:manny:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Think we can all agree:cape:is number 1. Love him or hate him it is what it is. But who's number 2? It's gotta be between bats and spidey
My heart is with spider Man but I know bat man is number 2. Spiderman got #3 though

Selena

Pro
Daps
Not even a Bats fan, but whoever says Spiderman is lying. Batman is definitely more iconic & famous especially with the success of TDK trilogy with this new generation. Spidey used to be top 3 but I don't even think he's up there anymore.

Selena

Pro
Daps
He's iconic, but no not the most iconic. Batman and Spiderman themselves not other versions are selling more merchandise, cartoons, video games, TV shows and movies. Supes is way past his prime.

And Batman is selling all that merch with huge help from Joker, Harley, Catwoman and others. They help boost Batman's sells. Superman is still a top seller (top 2 in DC and top 5 overall) and he's doing that by himself with no help. Supes still got it even with this new generation, still the most famous superhero and been around since the 30s-40s. I don't know why you Batman stans (not just you, but in general) keep trying to play him.

Not including Spidey because overall he's just not up there with these two.

Last edited: