• Spiderman

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Batman

Votes: 68 79.1%

• Total voters

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Not even a Bats fan, but whoever says Spiderman is lying. Batman is definitely more iconic & famous especially with the success of TDK trilogy with this new generation. Spidey used to be top 3 but I don't even think he's up there anymore.

the dark knight rises came out in 2012, and in 2014, spidey was still outselling bats
Spider-Man
Marvel_vs_DC_Licensing_Chart.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not even a Bats fan, but whoever says Spiderman is lying. Batman is definitely more iconic & famous especially with the success of TDK trilogy with this new generation. Spidey used to be top 3 but I don't even think he's up there anymore.

Bata has villains like Joker, Harley Quinn, Ra al Ghul, and Deathstroke becoming icons of their own. Even Nightwing, Robin (s), Jason Todd, Commisioner Gordon, Batgirl becoming well known too.

What cast of Spiderman characters became icons of their own and crossover to non Spiderman characters in the Marvel Universe?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Bata has villains like Joker, Harley Quinn, Ra al Ghul, and Deathstroke becoming icons of their own. Even Nightwing, Robin (s), Jason Todd, Commisioner Gordon, Batgirl becoming well known too.

What cast of Spiderman characters became icons of their own and crossover to non Spiderman characters in the Marvel Universe?

jason todd and ras? really? and deathstroke is a titans villain

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Alot of villains start off in other things hes just more well known for fighting batman :dry:

no he isnt. the biggest plot point involving him is the judas contract. and being the major villain of the teen titans cartton

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Norman Osborne, Kingpin, Venom.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's definitely batman. I grew up as a spidey stan, but once I started getting into my early teens I knew Batman is the better character and do feel like most make that turn around 13 years old or so.