Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why did you do this breh? :dwillhuh:

I've been roasting them for years and even got some of their favorite buddies banished. They can't help themselves. It's all good.

I am very happy with how I look. One bad picture doesn't change that. I'm not upset in the least. I look even better than both of those pictures now and I eat well.

On top of that some of the same dudes trying to roast was in my inbox snitching on the discord sending me screenshots yesterday and telling me how good I look.

:deadmanny:

This place is funny. I don't take it too seriously.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I've been roasting them for years and even got some of their favorite buddies banished. They can't help themselves. It's all good.

I am very happy with how I look. One bad picture doesn't change that. I'm not upset in the least. I look even better than both of those pictures now and I eat well.

On top of that some of the same dudes trying to roast was in my inbox snitching on the discord sending me screenshots yesterday and telling me how good I look.

:deadmanny:

This place is funny. I don't take it too seriously.

Stop it.

me and my peoples have never had any encounters with you on here, im just propagating the current coli market trends.

I wouldnt mind jumping in your inbox though, i cant dm you so can you dm me possibly?:jbhmm: