Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

DtNAGPlXoAAk6ZP.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Yo....

@Lady.Libra.
Im gonna go back to being a gentleman...its black history month, im better than calling a black woman that I don't know a broke bytch...

@CarmelBarbie

Sorry for calling you names too but you can't expect someone to just sit back and take a roasting :gucci:

shyt is just kinda strange right now, feels like I took too much zinc @skeetsinternal :dwillhuh:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to be strong for us,there are esteem issues here that have to be confronted. Problem is they may not be esteem issues related to your looks,as you get plenty of love there and in your former line of work. That has allowed you to mask your other esteem issues all this time,but you need to confront them now before the inevetible day that you fall off and can't gain esteem in that area.

1.There is no such thing as a woman who isn't sensitive and takes no offense,stop lying to us.
2.You should be ashamed and this is god telling you to take ownership of the shame that comes with being a whoreish hellhound,but you then you can move on from there. Once you can take ownership of the shame,then you find pride in becoming righteous.
3.You lash out when you humble yourself and attempt to carry yourself in a non threatning/intimidating fashion and then people still come at you sideways. You will never get better until you stop trying to be what you think people need or want you to be. Hit my inbox if you need further counseling,I am righteously attached and cross no lines,I've already had a couple of takers.

Life lesson for you all today,and Brolic Scholar be a man and take responsibility for what you did,you violated two women with one stone throw. And as men we always should take the high road,not inviting women to the pig pen:respect:

Feel free to hit up my inbox as well.

take accountability for being a fukking rapist and thinking you are making amends by playing a Male feminist on a message board.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I still like this place but some of yall are very very strange...

Like, dude said his ride aint even green no more but dude got a pic of it green.
I guess he had the pic saved but thats just my guess cause I dont know how weird people operate.

Then you got folks finding youtube channels and shyt. Getting banned but still sending info to active members about members that got them banned in the first place.

People being stalked by multiple people but still posting on here.

This shyt is very very weird to me. Maybe its TLR and I need to check out Higher Learning or something.

:dwillhuh::gucci:

I wrapped it the SECOND day I got it. It was GREEN for only TWO DAYS:dwillhuh:

z0dty.jpg