Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:
because playing with nikkas like you're going to do em something is lame, and #ADOS isn't about making enemies of nikkas who have jokes or some type of misdirected issue. :yeshrug:
fukk is you asking me questions for and/or trying to put bad energy between nikkas?
Goofass little woman don't question men, stay in your lane.
:pachaha:

I've seen you post shyt about non-AA's all the time on here.

It's just funny that you are sticking up for one who talks badly about AA's. You can carry on. :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

It's just funny that you are sticking up for one who talks badly about AA's. You can carry on. :mjgrin:
I'm not sticking up for that nikka at all and I see you want my attention because you're a nice alias.
Ain't nobody gonna do shyt to that nikka tho and they should stop dikkeating his car, it's weird...and I've said wilder shyt TO HIM.
Just ask.
Now what you want my attention for, alias?

Daps
Reppin

Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.
I know who you were and what you doing lil hoe so we can party in this thread if you want

Daps
Reppin
Luken is Jamaican. Even though he spoke badly about AA's.

Why are you an AA even standing up for him? :jbhmm:
How are you misinterpreting me TELLING A nikka TO BE GOOD..and me saying I'm super good in Canada, where he's from...doing WHAT I WANT...In Canada, despite being from the US...vs him "being good" meaning "doing what he is allowed to, in a specific area" in the US?
Are you some type of non native English speaker? You fukked up the comprehension so much I misunderstood your lack of understanding and had to explain something you misread...like 3 times.
:mjlol:you suburban-yet-raft refugee-slash-united kingdom-via-africa type people are weird as fukk trying to troll with white humor.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
no disrespect to Brolic's chick but yal really choosing a cave broad over a slim thick chocolate chick with natural hair? (presumingly because u disagree with her opinions on a forum, i don't keep up with chatty patty-ness so i dont follow that sh1t)

really?

:dahell:
Same shyt i was thinking after seeing the results. Shouldn’t be surprise tho

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:merchant: this place is getting creepy asf.

Getting??? Shyt been weird and o.d. as fuk for months now.

Been trying to tell y'all lol. This place has become much tamer these last few years. TLR (and the booth to a degree) use to be rampant with multiple non-stop exposal beefs. This was one of the worst corners of the internet before it started shifting towards a more "pro-black" tone and the trolls presumedly moved on. I was always amazed at some of the personalities that made it here.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Luken is Jamaican. Even though he spoke badly about AA's.

Why are you an AA even standing up for him? :jbhmm:

You got me confused for someone else, I've never said anything belligerent or outright disrespectful to #AA or #ADOS gang, ever. I fend for Jamaica gang and immigrant gang when and where appropriate, don't get it twisted.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
nikka, you still here? :MyersDaHell:

Forcibly fingering broads :SkreetsWatchin:

Pulling the draco on broads to override objections :ElGucciMo:

This First 48 Netflix documentary waiting to happen preaching about righteousness? :BiblicallyScust:

nikka if you don't take your ass somewhere. :SnitchJ:

this must be a hard one for you.
This thread
:dead::dead::dead: