Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Everyone's getting their jokes off right now :mjlaff: but this nikka @Luken is probably the richest nikka in here, I kno who u r and wat u do its a small city doggy :creepymjface:
Yeah man.....

Breh better stop posting on IG and make sure he doesn't mention when he's out of town....

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Everyone's getting their jokes off right now :mjlaff: but this nikka @Luken is probably the richest nikka in here, I kno who u r and wat u do its a small city doggy :creepymjface:
330a992.jpg
herecomes.gif

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I still like this place but some of yall are very very strange...

Like, dude said his ride aint even green no more but dude got a pic of it green. I guess he had the pic saved but thats just my guess cause I dont know how weird people operate.

Then you got folks finding youtube channels and shyt. Getting banned but still sending info to active members about members that got them banned in the first place.

People being stalked by multiple people but still posting on here.

This shyt is very very weird to me. Maybe its TLR and I need to check out Higher Learning or something.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i use to look decent once upon a time...hairline and all
2ur9doh.jpg

330a992.jpg

I can't lie, this is one helluva glo-up :ehh:

From fiberglass walls to fiberglass bodies

#YoungMerciMyron :salute:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I seriously don’t think people know who they’re fukking with. I said I’d burn a nikka in the house while his family is home and mean it. I’m not against torture either. nikkas playing with the wrong one.

That shyt was kinda OD, but when you got people posting pics of other members cars and shyt, I get it. Keep on handling yours, breh.