Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I admit it, I laughed...at your parched and illiterate ass. Stupid fukker, go back and read for comprehension. I have problems like any other person (1 of them is entertaining your 2 bit worthless ass right now) but affording whips has never ever been one of them.

Try harder you boiled banana eating doggy

@Barnett114 you better not bush me or delete the thread after this

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
LMAO @ biscuits voting
That white bytch is so entitled, this is proof. When you have white trash cacs thinking they have a say in issues between two black posters, yet they remain untouched for their own offenses, that agenda is real.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That white bytch is so entitled, this is proof. When you have white trash cacs thinking they have a say in issues between two black posters, yet they remain untouched for their own offenses, that agenda is real.
agreed that white bytch should've been banned a long time ago

I ain't forgot about that black-face shyt @biscuitsnbangers peanut head hoe :wtb:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I won't give the energy to this non constructive exchange ,I've never came at any woman on here innapropriately,no pm's. You hate the fact I really am as righteous as I say I am,sounds like a personal problem,be blessed:respect:.

edit-Just realized you think I would disrespect my righteous attachment for a loud mouth hell hound like yourself?no way in hell:laff:. Counsel and only counsel.
The fuk are you rambling about you dumb forcible rape pandering faggit. Stfu and sit your silly bytchmade ass down somewhere. No one cares what you have to say on here.

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This whole saga in a nutshell :lolbron::

giphy.gif

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Everyone's getting their jokes off right now :mjlaff: but this nikka @Luken is probably the richest nikka in here, I kno who u r and wat u do its a small city doggy :creepymjface:
330a992.jpg