Who is your most hated fictional character?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
latest

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
He could've caught the fade in real life around the time this season was airing. fukk this kid

Joffrey

5bda220c209e2275e87e9d5d586594a6.jpg

Only reason I don't dislike Joffrey is cause when you look at it from his perspective he is doing what he was taught based on what information he has.
Remember, he lives his whole life and dies (at the age of 13 I think) believing he is the rightful king. He never knows the things Ned said about his wrongful crowning are true so from his perspective he really did behead a treasonous traitor to the crown. His dad (or who he thought was his dad and looked up to) King Robert was always known for being strong, and his grandfather Tywin Lanister was also known for being strong... so when the time comes for him to do his first major act as king he tries to impress and honor his dead father and family name by murdering the traitor.

He is spoiled and raised by his mother who has no control over him, teaching him cowardice and pettiness... so his actions from then on become a combination of what he thinks his mom+dad wants. Cowardly petty actions backed by strength (the royal decree and royal army).

If he had better role models I believe he could have been a good king. :wow:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't remember.
I watched that movie off the strength that it won awards but I don't remember liking it or the details.

I think Spacey was a fukkin weirdo creep
. But you could say that about every Spacey character ever.
I thought he was just a regular beta ass dude.