Who is the premier PAWG on the coli.com? Update:Biscuitsnbangers wins PAWG of the year.

The Coli's premier PAWG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:weirdo:

Desirous seems cultured..likes to travel and eat fancy food..that's possible BFF material

Biscuits is like the Taylor Swift of the coli :laugh: looks like the type to say nikka if the song lyrics call for it (even in the radio edit)

:sadcam: hard choice...I'd go with @Desirous

OOOOOHHH SHIIIIIIITTTTT

aitSPJE.gif

@biscuitsnbangers

:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand all you boys who put fake bytches on a pedestal bc they put so much money into their face and body.
smh.
you want to have babies with women who paid to change their looks to make them "hot" or hotter than they think they are?
you simp girls who had to pay $$ to make themselves more attractive.
makes no sense.
but do you.. idk

i'm also amazed you think that way about biscuits. she admitted she was raised in an all white middle class area.
i guess you and kanye feel a type way bout girls like that. :manny:

I remember reading a comment of hers where she said she learned about the black struggle by listening to dead prez songs...

JYfYgUd.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I dont understand all you boys who put fake bytches on a pedestal bc they put so much money into their face and body.
smh.
you want to have babies with women who paid to change their looks to make them "hot" or hotter than they think they are?
you simp girls who had to pay $$ to make themselves more attractive.
makes no sense.
but do you.. idk

i'm also amazed you think that way about biscuits. she admitted she was raised in an all white middle class area.
i guess you and kanye feel a type way bout girls like that. :manny:
Can someone talk to you on race issues with you understanding a bit of what black people go through? :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone talk to you on race issues with you understanding a bit of what black people go through? :manny:

I'm saying, there are dudes I grew up with on the same block that should understand how deep this race game goes, I mean we were literally in some of the same situations at the same time, but I couldn't have a decent discussion on racial issues in the US with them to save my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.