Who is the premier PAWG on the coli.com? Update:Biscuitsnbangers wins PAWG of the year.

The Coli's premier PAWG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kanye says the same thing about Kim :ohhh:
:manny:

Kim is hot

One of the coolest things about @biscuitsnbangers (or so it seems) is you can talk to her like another black person on topic's on serious matter and none. Aint alot of white people you can do that with, male or female ish gets to heavy for them after a few layers.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
:manny:

Kim is hot

One of the coolest things about @biscuitsnbangers (or so it seems) is you can talk to her like another black person on topic's on serious matter and none. Aint alot of white people you can do that with, male or female ish gets to heavy for them after a few layers.

I dont understand all you boys who put fake bytches on a pedestal bc they put so much money into their face and body.
smh.
you want to have babies with women who paid to change their looks to make them "hot" or hotter than they think they are?
you simp girls who had to pay $$ to make themselves more attractive.
makes no sense.
but do you.. idk

i'm also amazed you think that way about biscuits. she admitted she was raised in an all white middle class area.
i guess you and kanye feel a type way bout girls like that. :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand all you boys who put fake bytches on a pedestal bc they put so much money into their face and body.
smh.
you want to have babies with women who paid to change their looks to make them "hot" or hotter than they think they are?
you simp girls who had to pay $$ to make themselves more attractive.
makes no sense.
but do you.. idk

i'm also amazed you think that way about biscuits. she admitted she was raised in an all white middle class area.
i guess you and kanye feel a type way bout girls like that. :manny:

A pedestal? :mjlol:

Babies,:russ:
I dont know the chick outside of how she post, she looks ok and she seems cool:yeshrug: What more do you want a nikka to say? Thats what simpin in these coli streets is now? This is troll thread on the premier pawg on the site. My vote goes to her, simple.

If you are this aeroman chick, based on what I saw you could take the top spot....:hmmm?: but I need more receipts.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Desirous was last seen:
Viewing thread Who is the premier PAWG on the coli.com?, 1 minute ago

@Desirous

bill-cosby-hot-dog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.