Who is the most iconic film character this century?

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
no one knows these characters outside of film heads, lets be real. Harry had that crossover appeal that no other character has reached. Heath comes really close but people are still obsessed with Harry Potter and will be even more so when the new flick comes out. Hell, fukking Fox Family routinely has "Harry Potter" weekends throughout the year where they play nothing but harry potter and people will watch it all day.
Fair enough...it doesn't discount that they aren't iconic IMO.:francis:

HP films are beautifully made but he's surrounded by a plethora of interesting characters. Just because they run marathons of the movies don't count, breh.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the biggest fan but suprised nobody mentioned Paul walker and vin diesel from fast and furious series.

7 movies in and still going. Started in 2001. Right up there with harry potter in terms of earnings and one of the biggest franchises of all time.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
e88b8c2f420795d7a99a91bdf4aaa726.jpg

el3mentary

Piff Wallace
Daps
Reppin
West, West
Number or appearances makes you more or less iconic?I dont think it works that way.

I kinda worded it wrong...i was high lol. I guess i was trying to say was that it says a lot about Heath's performance that he is being compared to characters with their own movie franchise. But obviously the volume of movies due play a part forsure.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lol @ Harry Potter. That's a book character. Same goes for Joker, Iron Man or Cap. Those are comic book characters. An iconic film character to me is a character that was either created for film or an existing character that became iconic due to a film's interpretation (Anton Chigurh is probably the best example because that character was made by how the Coens interpreted him). Harry Potter was already a book phenomenon before the movies, same goes for Joker (generally considered one of the greatest comic book villains of all time) so they don't count, I don't give a fukk what you think.

So it's probably Jack Sparrow, Anton Chigurh and of course...

tw1vxAT.jpg

:gawdling: