Who is the most iconic film character this century?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Why not homie
Because its....Harry potter
vWhCIP4.gif

No hate I know some of yall ride hard for that shyt but i suppose yall came up on those books, must of came out after my time, but hell nah. If u wanted to torture me death strap me to chair and play all 47 of those movies back to back.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I haven't even seen them all and even I know Harry Potter is probably the right answer.

Ledger's Joker absolutely comes to mind. So does Leo in Wolf of Wall St. I know it hasn't been long but he's already a monster when it comes to the memes.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Because its....Harry potter
vWhCIP4.gif

No hate I know some of yall ride hard for that shyt but i suppose yall came up on those books, must of came out after my time, but hell nah. If u wanted to torture me death strap me to chair and play all 47 of those movies back to back.

I mean that's cool but he asked about iconic status. Even if I didn't like Harry reality is reality. Can't front on certain shyt. There are cats here who don't like pirates of the carribbean but no one will front on jack sparrow's character status

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I mean that's cool but he asked about iconic status. Even if I didn't like Harry reality is reality. Can't front on certain shyt. There are cats here who don't like pirates of the carribbean but no one will front on jack sparrow's character status
Sparrow shtick got played out by the third movie. I might have to go with the most popular movie of the past 10 years. Bales Batman or Ledger.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sparrow shtick got played out by the third movie. I might have to go with the most popular movie of the past 10 years. Bales Batman or Ledger.

Breh lol this is purely objective or should be. Yeah, Sparrow's shyt got played after a while but that doesn't mean the character is any less iconic. It's like music. I may not be a fan of Taylor Swift but the proof is in the pudding. I haven't liked a pirates movie since the 2nd one but I can't front on that character

Batman and joker are almost cheats because they were already iconic and have been since the 60s

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Breh lol this is purely objective or should be. Yeah, Sparrow's shyt got played after a while but that doesn't mean the character is any less iconic. It's like music. I may not be a fan of Taylor Swift but the proof is in the pudding. I haven't liked a pirates movie since the 2nd one but I can't front on that character

Batman and joker are almost cheats because they were already iconic and have been since the 60s
fukk it then, give it to harry. Lol
RS56gLs.gif

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maximus and The Joker. I don't want to hear any other answers.

Harry iconic? We're not talking about the popularity of the book character, people. Name one line of dialogue that nikka said in his 8 movies. :comeon:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Daniel Plainview or Anton Chigurh
no one knows these characters outside of film heads, lets be real. Harry had that crossover appeal that no other character has reached. Heath comes really close but people are still obsessed with Harry Potter and will be even more so when the new flick comes out. Hell, fukking Fox Family routinely has "Harry Potter" weekends throughout the year where they play nothing but harry potter and people will watch it all day.