Who is the most iconic film character this century?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Like . . .

giphy.gif

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
That whole Harry Potter franchise came out post 2000. 8 fukking movies. The hysteria was off the charts. Personally do I give a fukk about a Harry Potter, no. The impact shouldn't be questioned. If someone came in here like, "who?" I'd understand. All ya'll know Harry Potter.

el3mentary

Piff Wallace
Daps
Reppin
West, West
While i do agree that Harry is probably the most iconic, i think Ledger's Joker was pretty iconic considering he appeared in only one film as opposed to Iron Man, Jack and Harry

Morpheus
Neo
Joker
Iron Man
Batman

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Hairy Potter. By far really. I know people know who the Joker is because He IS an iconic character, but I know for a fact a shyt ton of people know nothing about Heath's joker. Marketing and popularity probably has Harry winning it. It could have been spiderman if the films didn't fall off twice.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
While i do agree that Harry is probably the most iconic, i think Ledger's Joker was pretty iconic considering he appeared in only one film as opposed to Iron Man, Jack and Harry
Number or appearances makes you more or less iconic?I dont think it works that way.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
There Will Be Blood and No Country for Old Men
i was thinking about those too, those and Maximus.
They are great written characters played by great actors in great movies. Thats what makes them iconic to most ppl, but let's face it. If you combine how many ppl saw TWBB, NCFOM and gladiator i dont think you would get a quarter of the ppl who saw a harry potter movie.
Ask some random person and the street who daniel plainview is and i bet you 9 out of 10 will give you the :leostare::childplease:look

Then go and ask them who harry potter is

Last edited: