Who is the most dislikeable character on Game of Thrones?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I could argue that castrating another man, in addition to breaking his mental and emotional state, is masterful when it's all part of the process of gaining total psychological control of that man. Plus, Theon deserved it anyway for betraying The Starks, and killing those innocent kids in a dubious attempt to paint himself as some tyrant, bad ass leader of the North.

Theon has always been nothing more than a sheep in wolf's(ironic isn't it?) clothing. When confronted with a real wolf, he got dominated - and thoroughly, I might add. Ramsay may be a brutal, Grade A scumbag, but he's an absolute master at mind games and in gaining power.
what power did he gain

boltons were already ward of the north... but lord bolton couldn't even get around cause theon's people were raiding all the lands.... then theon later escapes with his other prize... the real queen of the north.... which is probably going to fukk everything up for them in the end

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

he could have not touched theon... made the trade for the islanders to leave.... gave them back 1 punk ass boy who probably would have been shunned anyway for what he did taking winterfell.... and still had red head, no war in the north and that boney bytch to keep fukking

yea... real power moves

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Dislike-able, in a good way (aka, you're supposed to dislike this character): Geoffrey. We haven't seen a villain on his level before nor since

Dislike-able, in a bad way (aka, you're not supposed to dislike this character): Targaryeon Queen

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dislike-able, in a good way (aka, you're supposed to dislike this character): Geoffrey. We haven't seen a villain on his level before nor since

Dislike-able, in a bad way (aka, you're not supposed to dislike this character): Targaryeon Queen
You mean Khaleesi?
I didn't like her acting at first but she seems like an okay character.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Reek bytch ass :scust:

YOUR SUPPOSE to not like the young Gawd Joffery. Best charater on the show. Hasn't been another one like him :wow:

Maximus

All Star
Daps
what power did he gain

I was more referring to the power he gained within his own family. Ramsay is a b*stard and after capturing Moat Cailin - programming Theon's bytchass to carry out his commands once again - he gains the respect of his father, is legitimized, and made successor to his father as Wardon of the North. In short, Ramsay managed to gain full respect from his father and thus accumulate more power, something Theon couldn't do in his own family.