Who is the most dislikeable character on Game of Thrones?

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
I wanna hate on Ramsey so hard, but just watching Iwan Rheon's work is spectacular. It's like Jack Gleeson's work as Joffrey. The portrayal of the characters by each of the actors is so incredible that people universally hate these two.

It's so :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jaime Lannister.

Dude fukking his sister led to the birth of the most demonic little a$$hole of all time..

Dude pushed a CHILD out of a window because he couldnt keep his dikk in his pants while on ANOTHER family's property

Murdered a family member in cold blood JUST so he could get back to banging his sister, and didn't even ESCAPE

Dude raped his sister while his disgusting b*stard son lay in a crypt, putting her at risk of conceiving yet another demonic white b*stard

The moment he got his hand cut off I cheered. fukk that insestuous Cac:pacspit:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually don't hate Jamie Lannister.

That guy from the Nights Watch is a prick tho. I forget his name. The one who was a jerk to Jon Snow

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I actually don't hate Jamie Lannister.

That guy from the Nights Watch is a prick tho. I forget his name. The one who was a jerk to Jon Snow

The one who Jon Snow cut his head off?

He got his, groveling like a little bytch while Jon gave him the :childplease::ufdup:

I can't WAIT for someone to drive a sword through Jamie's heart though, that muthafukka is such a pure piece of filth

Maximus

All Star
Daps
Joffrey, easily. He was such an annoying, sinister little pisshead. I guess that's what being the product of incest will do to the mind of a boy.

I don't get the Ramsay hate; dude was a bonafide alpha. The way he broke Theon down physically, mentally, and emotionally was masterful. Any man who can break another man down like that and reprogram him to follow his command, automatically has my respect.

Ramsay is brutal, but the times call for it. It's a dog-eat-dog world out there.

Last edited: