Who is the most dislikeable character on Game of Thrones?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:laugh:nikkas in here hating on Ramsey, but he delivered the ether that Theon deserved for being a traitor to Robb. shyt... Robb might still be alive if Theon wouldn't have gon back to the father who never claimed him.

I don't like Ramsey that much either but I'm glad he gave Theon what he deserved, there needs to be some karma for that shyt

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I actually don't hate Jamie Lannister.

That guy from the Nights Watch is a prick tho. I forget his name. The one who was a jerk to Jon Snow
Alliser Thorn?
latest

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Joffrey, easily. He was such an annoying, sinister little pisshead. I guess that's what being the product of incest will do to the mind of a boy.

I don't get the Ramsay hate; dude was a bonafide alpha. The way he broke Theon down physically, mentally, and emotionally was masterful. Any man who can break another man down like that and reprogram him to follow his command, automatically has my respect.

Ramsay is brutal, but the times call for it. It's a dog-eat-dog world at there.

There's nothing "masterful" about cutting another man's dikk off (even his father disapproved) and savagely raping women Breh.

Ramsey is a grade A piece of filth and deserves to be eaten alive by a rapid pack of lions

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Joffrey was my number 1 but now it's Stannis and Cersei. They need to :camby: ASAP.

I'm gonna like the Bolton's as long they keep dishing Ls especially to House Stark. Winter is Coming... No the fukk it's not. What that little nikka at the tree gon' do? :troll:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Ramsay's a good character because hes so unique in a medieval setting. In a show like this characters are either about honor or have some grand goal like taking over the crown and gaining power. Ramsay shows what a serial killer would be like in that type of setting where he can act without consequence. A Ted Bundy/Jeffrey Dahmer type cat in medieval times who only lives to kill and torture. Its fukked up but intriguing at the same time :yeshrug:

For me the worst is Cersei. She's wack on the show and the books

Maximus

All Star
Daps
There's nothing "masterful" about cutting another man's dikk off (even his father disapproved) and savagely raping women Breh.

Ramsey is a grade A piece of filth and deserves to be eaten alive by a rapid pack of lions

I could argue that castrating another man, in addition to breaking his mental and emotional state, is masterful when it's all part of the process of gaining total psychological control of that man. Plus, Theon deserved it anyway for betraying The Starks, and killing those innocent kids in a dubious attempt to paint himself as some tyrant, bad ass leader of the North.

Theon has always been nothing more than a sheep in wolf's(ironic isn't it?) clothing. When confronted with a real wolf, he got dominated - and thoroughly, I might add. Ramsay may be a brutal, Grade A scumbag, but he's an absolute master at mind games and in gaining power.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Joffrey. That actor did such a good job making you hate him. It was a :wow: performance every episode.

Ramsey and Cersei are up there too. These actors really make you hate them. GoT is top tier entertainment. :blessed: