Who Is The Greatest NBA Shooter Of All Time?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
NO ONE has shot like he is shooting now. I keep saying, over and over, that is accurate and undeniable. His pace is incredible. I was a fan of his at Davidson and the ONLY worry I had about him in the league was his body size and being able to take contact throughout the turbulence of an NBA career. He is on pace to be one of the greats. But saying he is that now...it discredits ALL those dudes before him who did it very very very well.

You're right that no one's hit them at the pace he has to this point...
But you know what they have done that he hasn't?

• hit more free throws at a higher percentage over time
  • hit more 3pt shots in the playoffs
  • shot at ~50% from the field for multiple seasons

I think he needs about 2 more seasons at this pace to be in the top 10. He's that good. But until that time...
larry_bird_2.jpg

RayThreeTie_original.gif
How do you expect a jump shooter to shoot at 50% from the field? A guard at that?

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i'd say steve nash. 50/40/90 all day...can shoot from anywhere, off the dribble, spotting up, whatever. anyone saying steph needs to chill. he's shot great so far and had an epic season behind the arc last year but he's only 4 years deep. relax brehs, he might get to goat status but he ain't there yet.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Steph Curry is the correct answer. If he could hit a lay up, he would go down as the most efficient scorer of all-time.

Nash, Mark Price, Ray Allen and Reggie Miller are right behind him in no order.