Who is the best passer in NBA history?

Best Dime Dropper

• Total voters

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I wonder if yall actually go back and watch games. Instead of running with narratives. I've watched several old Laker games from the 80s and I'm sorry to say but Magic gets overrated as a passer. He isn't a better passer than Lebron or Jokic.

The answer for me is clearly Jokic.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
giphy.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I wonder if yall actually go back and watch games. Instead of running with narratives. I've watched several old Laker games from the 80s and I'm sorry to say but Magic gets overrated as a passer. He isn't a better passer than Lebron or Jokic.

The answer for me is clearly Jokic.
Weird i thought he was overrated too, until i watched several old laker games.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Magic’s variety of passes is OD. Jokic is probably the most impressive one of my lifetime with how surgical he is and how quick his reads are. I think he’s a 10 in that respect and Luka’s prob like a 8? Jokic is prob a head above for me (than the big name heliocentric guys of today), bc he’ll see and set up a pass even when he’s off ball. The collective offensive IQ raises when he’s on the court in a way it doesn’t when Luka or Harden is in

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Would have liked to see Stockton play with some uptempo high flyers. Because of that, I'm going with Jason Kidd.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO