Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
George Santos resume released. Got damn he a motherf******* liar.

OYxh0Gw.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
trying-not-to-laugh-guy.gif

And NO ONE looking at this shyt said to themselves let's vet this guy???? :bryan:
Like I said voters in NY3 gotta hold that embarrassing L… NY3 is a Dem strong hold and they got finessed by a grifter who checked off all the boxes yet his opp was an actual gay Jewish man but because he was a Dem they was like nah lmaoo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Like I said voters in NY3 gotta hold that embarrassing L… NY3 is a Dem strong hold and they got finessed by a grifter who checked off all the boxes yet his opp was an actual gay Jewish man but because he was a Dem they was like nah lmaoo

Bet you if he was black he wouldn't have even made it out the gate without a background check... :mjlol: :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think he will eventually resign but what happens to the seat?

Do they have another election?
Yes a special election.. It’s all but assured a Dem will win the seat… it was a precious Dem strong hold seat until Suazzi decided he wanted to run for gov and got beat in the primary lol

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yes a special election.. It’s all but assured a Dem will win the seat… it was a precious Dem strong hold seat until Suazzi decided he wanted to run for gov and got beat in the primary lol
Maybe he was given strict instructions from his "handlers" that he can't resign under any circumstances :mjpls:

Dawg might end up dead

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

Santos again rejects calls to resign, says all '142,000 voters' would need to ask him to​

LALEE IBSSA , WILL STEAKIN and ALEXANDRA HUTZLER
Thu, January 12, 2023 at 10:13 AM CST

After flatly rejecting calls to step down, embattled Rep. George Santos told reporters on Thursday, "If 142 people ask for me to resign, I'll resign."
He later told ABC News that he meant "142,000 voters who voted for me” would have to ask for him to resign, though according to the New York Board of Elections he received a total of 145,824 votes.
"The elevator cut that," Santos said.
Santos followed up by saying he basically meant he would not resign.
The New York Republican is expected to address the matter further during an appearance on Steve Bannon's "War Room" podcast. Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., will host the show starting at 11 a.m.
It will be the first time Santos, who has mostly avoided questions all week, will sit down for a media interview as calls for him to resign intensify.
A coalition of New York Republicans held a press conference on Wednesday criticizing his campaign as deceitful and calling him a "disgrace" to the House of Representatives. But on Capitol Hill, Santos told ABC News Congressional Correspondent Rachel Scott he had no plans to leave his role.
"I will not," he said when asked if he would resign.
MORE: George Santos rejects GOP calls to resign
PHOTO: Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y., waits for the start of a session in the House chamber as the House meets for the fourth day to convene the 118th Congress, Jan. 6, 2023, in Washington. (Alex Brandon/AP)

House Democratic Caucus leader Hakeem Jeffries, in his first weekly press conference Thursday, said Santos is "unfit to serve" and the responsibility falls on House Republicans to take action against Santos.
"Clean up your House and you can start with George Santos," Jeffries said.
But McCarthy on Wednesday declined to join calls for Santos to resign, and said he'll be placed on some committees -- though he won't be given any top assignments.
"Is there a charge against him? You know, in America today, you're innocent until proven guilty," McCarthy said when asked if he would take any action against Santos.
McCarthy on Thursday reiterated that Santos is now part of the Republican conference and if it's determined he's done anything illegal, he will be "held accountable."
"Well, what I find is the voters have elected George Santos," McCarthy said. "If there is a concern, it will go through ethics. If there is something that is found, he will be dealt with in that manner, but they have a voice in this process."
Several investigations have been launched into his conduct and an official complaint from two New York Democrats to the House Ethics Committee. Santos has maintained he’s done nothing unethical.
MORE: George Santos target of ethics complaint by New York Democrats
Santos was elected in November to serve New York's 3rd Congressional District, defeating Democrat Robert Zimmermann by roughly 20,000 votes.
But in the weeks before he was due to be sworn in, it was discovered that parts of his background were fabricated during the campaign.
ABC News found he lied about attending the prestigious Horace Mann school in New York City and Baruch College. He also claimed he worked at Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, but the two companies said they have no record he was ever an employee. Santos has admitted to falsifying parts of his resume.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's over at this point. :yeshrug:

He's not stepping down, and the House GOP has already confirmed they're not gonna do anything about him.

At best they'll support a primary challenger in 2024.