Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Hold up, a Santos staffer impersonated McCarthy's chief of staff to get money from donors for the campaign???? :russ::russ::russ::russ: And all McCarthy's bytch ass got to say is Santos won't get any of the top committee assignments. He's a freshman congressman, he wasn't getting any of those anyway :russ: What a clown :russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hold up, a Santos staffer impersonated McCarthy's chief of staff to get money from donors for the campaign???? :russ::russ::russ::russ: And all McCarthy's bytch ass got to say is Santos won't get any of the top committee assignments. He's a freshman congressman, he wasn't getting any of those anyway :russ: What a clown :russ:

Yeah mans getting bushed one way or the other lmaoo

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Where is this impersonator shyt?

:mjlol:

This George Santos shyt is out of a TV show :what:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
  • George Santos would flaunt or hint at key pieces of his resume that have turned out to be false as he raised money for his successful congressional campaign.
  • A Santos campaign fundraiser impersonated Kevin McCarthy’s chief of staff to help raise campaign cash.
  • One board member of the Republican Jewish Coalition said he supported Santos in part because of the congressman’s false claim that he was Jewish.
  • Santos impressed another donor with his claims that he worked on Wall Street, which firms have no record of him doing.

:dead:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know it goes without saying but shyt must really bad for Nassau County to throw him under the bus

had to drive out there to get my car serviced in November and those cacs looked ready to riot waving their Trump flags on the sides of the road

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Why was Santos relevant before his Congressional run? I saw that he did a lot of interviews beforehand. The article mentioned he was on Fox Business Channel at the time. Why was he being interviewed? Did they try to claim he was an expert or a political pundit? The whole thing is weird. A nobody who got all of these interviews for god knows what reason then runs for congress and makes it with zero scrutiny on his background.
a nobody going after a DEM seat is why he was getting media coverage. conservative media does that better than the so called "liberal" mainstream media do for progressive candidates.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I know it goes without saying but shyt must really bad for Nassau County to throw him under the bus

had to drive out there to get my car serviced in November and those cacs looked ready to riot waving their Trump flags on the sides of the road

Them north shore Nassau county cacs are pissed they got finessed by a scammin South American :mjlol:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
While fair, and I am not saying its impossible, a Russian agent means he works for Putin. Nothing is beyond Santos, but for some reason, that doesn't sit right with me.

Is Putin too broke and incompetent to fix something like that now? :ohhh: