Who here was ugly as a child/adolescent?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I'll let yall be the judge....

315070_10152058198145455_964606962_n.jpg

Breaux...why you was lookin' like Rerun Berry??

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i went through the really nerdy steve urkel look alike phase from 4th grade to 6th grade..moms used to give me the housecuts :snoop:...then i just had the regular nerd/geek thing going....wasn't the best dresser in my middle and high school days...tall, slightly chubby (although i lost the baby fat by senior year), and lanky..had the big glasses..the only thing that saved me from being completely bullied was the fact i was actually athletic and was good with my hands..i think i did better than most because i still managed to lose my virginity and had a gf in my teens..basically i was the dude knew and was cool with many of the ppl who were considered popular but wasn't popular himself

4 years in undergrad changed all that..gym, having access to different females nonstop, got contacts, developed my own type of swag, became more outgoing...made me the type of man i am today

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I can only recall being called ugly by one girl when I was coming up. Not to my face but when it got back to me and I found out who it was I laughed it off cause she looked like a horse with glasses.

I was just the quiet guy that everyone knew though, which helped me cause all the popular and pretty girls knew my name and found out I wasn't too quiet when they got to know me.

Then I grew up, found the internet and got :flabbynsick: and now I'm here. The quiet thing still kinda works, too.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I was a cute kid with big ol eyes and hands :pachaha:

Done had a couple of dudes on here call me ugly, dont know why a nikka would feel the need to comment on my avi anyway, but it dont bother me.

machine01

Rookie
Daps
Yep.

I was kinda chubby/husky and had a big head. :to:

Then I started lifting. :lift: :win: :birdman:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Were you abused as a child scared to smile:huhldup: they called you ugly:scusthov: well life is harsh,hug me,don't reject me:ahh:
God's Son across the belly,I proved you lost already:naswon: