Who here was ugly as a child/adolescent?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
How am I--as a man supposed to know if I'm ugly? :confused:

Females get complimented by other females and men, so they know if they look good or not, but no females ever really complimented me as a child/adolescent and thankfully no dudes did either cause that would've been wild homo.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Ugly?

:childplease:

CCF01182013_00005_zpsce8ddb35.jpg

:win:

:whoo:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How am I--as a man supposed to know if I'm ugly? :confused:

Females get complimented by other females and men, so they know if they look good or not, but no females ever really complimented me as a child/adolescent and thankfully no dudes did either cause that would've been wild homo.

If you touched a girls butt and she screamed at you or told the teacher, you were ugly, if you touched her ass and she giggled or playfully hit you back saying "stop, I'm not that type of girl" you was good :win:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Black and ugly as ever, however, I stay Coogi down to the socks, rings and watch filled with rocks and my jam knocks :youngsabo:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
If you touched a girls butt and she screamed at you or told the teacher, you were ugly, if you touched her ass and she giggled or playfully hit you back saying "stop, I'm not that type of girl" you was good :win:

its even better when you get handjobs under the desk during class without askin from a pretty chick or when chicks kiss you in elementry school because they thought you might taste like chocolate(kinda racist in hindsight) thats when u kno ur cut from a diff cloth

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugly and no swag up until about middle school. Rocking beat up shoes and shyt. :huhldup:

Then I started hanging out with the "wrong crowd" around 7th grade. I learned so much from them that it shaped who I am today. :win:

I don't think I was ugly but a few girls called me ugly but some called me cute. :manny: As I hit 11th grade/12th grade my facial hair started to grow and my face shape got more "defined." I'm handsome now i don't give a fukk what anyone says. :win:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicks would say I was "cute".....

But I was dorky, lame, timid, and couldn't get p*ssy if that shyt fell in my lap. At one point, I had buck teeth and Urkel glasses with curly hair, then glasses+braces, then just plain socially timid and retarded. It wasn't until I left HS that shyt got better....