Who here was ugly as a child/adolescent?

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
:whoa: I never been called ugly in my life

CurlyFro_zpsb5748ea7.jpg

Female groupies on deck since birth :whew:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
-Tiny frame

-Almost flat chested

-Quiet, and awkward

-Braces, and glasses at the same damn time :snoop:

After high school :whew: things got better

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I remember two broads when I was younger I'm dropping names and don't care...

One name Eichelle. I remember when we were in elementary and she wasn't really cute but she wasn't ugly either. When we got to our senior yr in high school something good happened to her face and that ass was :why:

Another chick was Thesia. I remember when we were in junior high that we used to make fun of her becuz she was dark, skinny, and tall. I seen her awhile back at the McDonalds on Lockwood Dr. Face was on point. She was still tall as shyt but that was :krs: and her skin looked so smooth. shyt reminded me of chocolate milk or something. I wanted to holla so bad but we just chopped it up and talked about the good ol days.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Parents used to make me wear them square framed glasses in elementary school. Even had the little string around them that kept them falling off your neck

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I thought I was ugly as a youngster, but I recently found out I was not as ugly as I thought. That was a good day!

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
:guilty:

rocking what was considered fresh gear in middle school didn't do much to hide the fact that i was an awkward, bespectacled runt with strong african facial features (even tho both my parents are af am). pretty much had grown into my average looks by senior year of hs tho

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Was nerdy, not too attractive, and nice... :to:

...then I joined the track, football, got contacts (eventually LASIK) :whoo:, Proactive, found the fukk out of my swag by senior year, and figured out that being more arrogant worked way better. J

ust in time for college... :win:

Weights. Shower. Clue. :cenasabo:

tumblr_m7ht1lh3IA1qm4eqa.gif