Who has VA Disability?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Hope it works out for you. Especially going the JD route. Not sure on the Masters and above level and how Voc Rehab deals with that.
In there like swimwear. Couple caveats but still, the stressful part of paying for not an issue anymore. Any other brehs in here that's got a disability, apply for this shyt. Some paperwork but its worth it

Yea cuz at the time I was depressed as shyt not wanting to go to the va or nothing so they assumed I didn't need it...let that be a lesson to other vets in here ...gotta definitely stay on the va's ass
You weren't T&P?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
In there like swimwear. Couple caveats but still, the stressful part of paying for not an issue anymore. Any other brehs in here that's got a disability, apply for this shyt. Some paperwork but its worth it

You weren't T&P?

Negative

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They believe certain conditions could get better so they will continue to monitor those. Say if someone has a mental illness that pushes them to 100 percent, but the doctors and the VA alike think the vet can get better, then they will keep it open and do periodical checks.

I thought you were talking about yourself.

Believe me I asked a million times about a "cure" for PTSD and they said there wasn't one. If they're were that would be a massive chunk of Money that would be cut off. And I'm talking about the care side, all those psychologists Psychiatrists, sociologists etc. I mean that's given vets an easy way to 100% if that can be yanked then a lot of vets wouldn't come to the hospital for care.

I've said several times it's a self licking ice cream cone the system exists to justify it's existance. Usually after 5 years @ 100 you can apply for Permanent and Total. I guess if a dude immediately got a high stress job and thrived and said that they had no symptoms and never went to the hospital for treatment I guess he could lose the 100% but the people who give it to you are lazy, They're not looking for reasons to take it away from you.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I thought you were talking about yourself.

Believe me I asked a million times about a "cure" for PTSD and they said there wasn't one. If they're were that would be a massive chunk of Money that would be cut off. And I'm talking about the care side, all those psychologists Psychiatrists, sociologists etc. I mean that's given vets an easy way to 100% if that can be yanked then a lot of vets wouldn't come to the hospital for care.

I've said several times it's a self licking ice cream cone the system exists to justify it's existance. Usually after 5 years @ 100 you can apply for Permanent and Total. I guess if a dude immediately got a high stress job and thrived and said that they had no symptoms and never went to the hospital for treatment I guess he could lose the 100% but the people who give it to you are lazy, They're not looking for reasons to take it away from you.

Yeah I was told I was going to 80 percent, then they opted for a 100 percent. 3 months later I was 100 percent permanent. I think its a mixture of being smart at the VA, telling the truth so they can't poke holes, and the job. Active fukked me over, and unfortunately the VA pays for it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I was told I was going to 80 percent, then they opted for a 100 percent. 3 months later I was 100 percent permanent. I think its a mixture of being smart at the VA, telling the truth so they can't poke holes, and the job. Active fukked me over, and unfortunately the VA pays for it.
You don't have to get specific but damn breh you have to explain why that happened. I mean they would have to assume that you'd appeal the fukk out of the decision to take the shyt back. Where you good with it? I mean you're anon here If you finessed a hangnail and got to 100 and got caught and didn't want a fraud case I'd understand. But getting to 100% then just letting them take it sounds crazy.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You don't have to get specific but damn breh you have to explain why that happened. I mean they would have to assume that you'd appeal the fukk out of the decision to take the shyt back. Where you good with it? I mean you're anon here If you finessed a hangnail and got to 100 and got caught and didn't want a fraud case I'd understand. But getting to 100% then just letting them take it sounds crazy.

I rather not get too deep into it because I tend to try to be a jester on forums and shyt, but things were done and not done. Things were said, games were played, and I documented everything. Even the negative shyt I did. I have real shyt that happened and injuries, all I can say don't listen to these fukkers and be smart about tomorrow.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I rather not get too deep into it because I tend to try to be a jester on forums and shyt, but things were done and not done. Things were said, games were played, and I documented everything. Even the negative shyt I did. I have real shyt that happened and injuries, all I can say don't listen to these fukkers and be smart about tomorrow.

I get it. But you have to admit that what happened to you is not common. VA disabilty works different than SSDI. The point of the VA disabilty is that while in service you are considered government property so if you get sick on active duty you can claim for that. You go to a military hospital and they commit malpractice you can't sue but you can claim for it.

Basically the VA would have to proved that either you lied or that they made a mistake by giving you 100% and they would have to prove it. meaning you're always given the benefit of the doubt.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I get it. But you have to admit that what happened to you is not common. VA disabilty works different than SSDI. The point of the VA disabilty is that while in service you are considered government property so if you get sick on active duty you can claim for that. You go to a military hospital and they commit malpractice you can't sue but you can claim for it.

Basically the VA would have to proved that either you lied or that they made a mistake by giving you 100% and they would have to prove it. meaning you're always given the benefit of the doubt.

Surely. I mean my battle is on record. I was medically retired, and some of the bs my doctor was saying was mind blowing. She was taken off medicine twice while I was there. Breaking all kinds of codes and shyt. I waited a year plus to get out, i had to extend my contract. I tell people don't lie and get fukking exams. I have documents ro back up every claim barring one. Im T/P but if you arent VA has been known to circle back. Just be smart, be diligent, and do the right thing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Surely. I mean my battle is on record. I was medically retired, and some of the bs my doctor was saying was mind blowing. She was taken off medicine twice while I was there. Breaking all kinds of codes and shyt. I waited a year plus to get out, i had to extend my contract. I tell people don't lie and get fukking exams. I have documents ro back up every claim barring one. Im T/P but if you arent VA has been known to circle back. Just be smart, be diligent, and do the right thing.
without getting into how you got medically retired yet didn't get 100% I mean everyone knows off the rip the VA doubles your shyt from what the Military says. But what I can say you can always refile and just like things can get "better" there's usually the idea that injuries get worse over time.

Purple hearts matter because most dudes walking around with 100% don't have a LOD a purple heart or a Combat action badge.