Who has the better 'female orientated' records: Ja Rule or Drake?

Better female orientated records?

• Ja Rule

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Drake

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Hyman Roth

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Me & the wifey were debating the other day who has the better records that the women like..

I said Ja Rules run with those sorts of records hasn't been matched since and gave such examples as Always On Time, Down Ass bytch, Mesmerize etc and also the J.Lo collaborations such as I'm Real and Ain't It Funny etc..

But my girl said Drake over took him with Best I Ever Had, Find Your Love, Fancy, Take Care and also the guest appearances on What's My Name?, Fall for Your Type, Mr. Wrong etc..

So what do you think?

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Ja Rule. He made records for women but kept it to where both sexes can listen to it.
Drake makes records specifically for women to listen to. I have no business listening to a Drake record, he talks directly to them on some sensitive shyt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the hell y'all gon pick Ja on sum hands down shyt:rudy:...I'm not gon sit here and act like I liked jas chick songs after the fact...can't front I liked thug lovin:mjpls: and "I'm real"...drake probaly got two that don't make me sick.....what makes me sick is that Fab is the correct answer and he's not been mentioned...I can't think of a straight garbage Fab chick song off top of my head can u:usure:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
stop trolling, any nikka can relate to this song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwyjxsOYnys"]Drake - Marvins Room (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Drake and it is not close at all.

Most of Ja shyt was generic female catering songs at the time.

If you think Drake shyt is catering towards females you are not listening right. Most of those songs are describing make emotions in relationship situations