Who has the better 'female orientated' records: Ja Rule or Drake?

Better female orientated records?

• Ja Rule

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Drake

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
How the hell y'all gon pick Ja on sum hands down shyt:rudy:...I'm not gon sit here and act like I liked jas chick songs after the fact...can't front I liked thug lovin:mjpls: and "I'm real"...drake probaly got two that don't make me sick.....what makes me sick is that Fab is the correct answer and he's not been mentioned...I can't think of a straight garbage Fab chick song off top of my head can u:usure:

ja od'ed on the chick songs and some of them were wack, but his best chick songs were :king:. in terms of the 2000s, jarule is the best at chick songs. max b in 2nd.

most of fab's joints were :rudy:.

drake just isnt that good of a rapper. he has some nice joints, and "best i ever had" is a classic. but overall?:comeon:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
These nikkas really saying Drake!? Drake is more talented than Ja all around, but yall out of your damn minds if you think Drakes songs for these hoes are better than Ja

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Going with Ja. He had the chicks singing his songs 4real. When he came out with "Blood in my Eye" , No lie I saw the album laying on the street and it must've been a female who thru it out cuz almost every song was like "Get The Fortune" instead of "Always on Time".

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Ja Rule at his prime was putting out hits, shyt that had me bumping it, along with fermales

So Ja Rule is the pick :myman:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ja od'ed on the chick songs and some of them were wack, but his best chick songs were :king:. in terms of the 2000s, jarule is the best at chick songs. max b in 2nd.

most of fab's joints were :rudy:.

drake just isnt that good of a rapper. he has some nice joints, and "best i ever had" is a classic. but overall?:comeon:

Trade It All,Into You,Supawoman,Throw It In The Bag,Baby Don't Go with jermain dupri,Can't Let You Go,Baby,Make Me Better,You Be Killin em,more recently She Did It....all lightyears above that over the top sweet bullshyt ja and drake be puttin out...not even close

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Going with Ja. He had the chicks singing his songs 4real. When he came out with "Blood in my Eye" , No lie I saw the album laying on the street and it must've been a female who thru it out cuz almost every song was like "Get The Fortune" instead of "Always on Time".

To me that "Blood in my eye album was a generic NYC Street album with many disses toward 50 thought the album. To me the album I gave off a "I ride on my enemies" vibe. Basically it sounded something Pac would have made back in 96.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Trade It All,Into You,Supawoman,Throw It In The Bag,Baby Don't Go with jermain dupri,Can't Let You Go,Baby,Make Me Better,You Be Killin em,more recently She Did It....all lightyears above that over the top sweet bullshyt ja and drake be puttin out...not even close

the thread is about Ja or Drake.... not add your own option and argue about it breh.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas

most of those songs range from average to wack.

supawoman isnt fab's song.

only standout jawn he did was "you be killin em". i dont think i heard "she did it".