Votes: 58 76.3%

• Total voters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Darkseid really was running his crew ragged too :mjlol: completely different vibe than Thanos' gang

"Darkseid, I accomplished my task"
Excellent :ahh:
"Along the way, I noticed something and suggest we change the plan slightly"
fukk you think you talking to
tenor.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If i remember this correctly form the superman animated series
Supes is fighting Darkseid-

Supes:
Gets a punch in that has little effect
"that was for Dan Turpin"

Darkseid: :dahell:

who_zpsv1zrryfq.jpg

Supes: "The Good Man you Murdered!!"

Darkseid: "If I had known the death of one human would pain you so, I would have killed more":mjlit:

Proceeds to pimp slap supes through a wall

walks over , yokes supes up by the collar

"and kill more I shall, now carry that agony with you to oblivion":birdman:

Then his eyes Light up

:wow:
...and just at that moment becomes the first nikka ever to lose by getting mushed by Superman and carried off the court like Lebron in the cramp game against the Spurs.
:mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
...and just at that moment becomes the first nikka ever to lose by getting mushed by Superman and carried off the court like Lebron in the cramp game against the Spurs.
:mjlol:
Every time someone brings up some shyt like this I'm :dead:

After years of watching TV and Movies, how have people not figured out the bad guy ALWAYS has to lose? Villains may win a battle, but they'll ultimately lose the war. Idiots need to stop bringing up this shyt. :camby:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Every time someone brings up some shyt like this I'm :dead:

After years of watching TV and Movies, how have people not figured out the bad guy ALWAYS has to lose? Villains may win a battle, but they'll ultimately lose the war. Idiots need to stop bringing up this shyt. :camby:

their hero Thanos about to get the paws from a broad in about a few months :mjlol::mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Darkseid is evil as fukk and is motivated by his desire to acquire ultimate power because he thinks he deserves to be the guy with ultimate power.

This is in every version of the character from the comics to the cartoon TV shows to the animated movies.

Thanos is bad and also wants to acquire ultimate power but his reasons for wanting ultimate power are different in the comics than in the movies.

In the comics Thanos wants ultimate power because he is a desperate simp trying to impress a chick who thinks he is a clown.

In the movies he wants ultimate power because he thinks the universe is too crowded and wants to cut the population in half. Dude is the shyttiest Environmental Sustainability Scientist in the known universe.

In every version of Thanos his motivations are embarrassingly stupid.

So in summation: why do we keep having this same topic pop up every 6 months or so when it is so apparent that Darkseid is better in every way?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
After how Superman punked Darkseid, cant take him serious anymore.

Not to mention Thanos is much smarter than Darkseid.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
MCU thanos almost got handled by dr strange & tony stark and he had some infinity stones on hand.

Darkseid >>>>
Superman reversed the omega effect and made him his bytch. There is no one character doing that to Thanos....except Tyrant and he's finished.