• Total voters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
like for real...

if you ask Darkseid what his name is, he will promptly whoop your ass and maybe blow up your city

he's not even being a jerk. that is literally the best way to recognize him across all language barriers and cultures - as the guy who beats the shyt out of you and blows up your city

its actually genius if you think about it :jbhmm:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
like for real...

if you ask Darkseid what his name is, he will promptly whoop your ass and maybe blow up your city

he's not even being a jerk. that is literally the best way to recognize him across all language barriers and cultures - as the guy who beats the shyt out of you and blows up your city

its actually genius if you think about it :jbhmm:
And only say "THAT is who I am:demonic:"
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm marvel gang all day.... but

Uxas >> "Dione"

jack kirby>>>>>

Darkseid is basically what beerus and them should be in dragon ball z... but instead he just wants to rule everything.

I'm a huge thanos fan, and while I think in a battle thanos would win because he's dr doom, black panther and reed richards minds and wits mixed together. He's not winning just a straight up slug out.... When it comes to swag, the dude that fights with his hands behind his back is always going to be a winner in my book.

But darkseid is pretty swaggy and powerful

So yeah Uxas

And since Jack kirby created him, I'ma go ahead and give this win to marvel anyway.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I had to say fukk Thanos after Death gave Deadpool them drawz and Thanos STILL out here chasing this bytch.
ACdDEvK.jpg

:beli: