Votes: 18 23.7%
  • darkseid

Votes: 58 76.3%

• Total voters

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Talking strictly comic iterations, Darkseid and isn't even close. If we're talking MCU Thanos, it's a lil more competitive...cause at least in the MCU he's not just a super simp.
MCU thanos almost got handled by dr strange & tony stark and he had some infinity stones on hand.

Darkseid >>>>

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
whilst his arms folded behind his back
That's what gets me about Darkseid. You know not to fukk with a nikka that keeps this pose on the regular:
j8ll2ujsxiuy.jpg

Someone just give this nikka the anti-life equation already:gucci:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
If i remember this correctly form the superman animated series
Supes is fighting Darkseid-

Supes:
Gets a punch in that has little effect
"that was for Dan Turpin"

Darkseid: :dahell:

who_zpsv1zrryfq.jpg

Supes: "The Good Man you Murdered!!"

Darkseid: "If I had known the death of one human would pain you so, I would have killed more":mjlit:

Proceeds to pimp slap supes through a wall

walks over , yokes supes up by the collar

"and kill more I shall, now carry that agony with you to oblivion":birdman:

Then his eyes Light up

:wow:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
MCU thanos almost got handled by dr strange & tony stark and he had some infinity stones on hand.

Darkseid >>>>
Is the argument who's the stronger character or who's the better character? Joker's abilities pale in comparison to either but he's obviously the better villain. MCU Thanos was more dynamic, interesting, and entertaining than his comic counterpart or any iteration of Darkseid, really.

That aside, MCU Thanos with all stones is clearly stronger that Darkseid as well.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Is the argument who's the stronger character or who's the better character? Joker's abilities pale in comparison to either but he's obviously the better villain. MCU Thanos was more dynamic, interesting, and entertaining than his comic counterpart or any iteration of Darkseid, really.

That aside, MCU Thanos with all stones is clearly stronger that Darkseid as well
Did u watch the death battle video at all? Darkseid is a god, he doesn't need the glove to pose as one

Last edited: