Who has it harder in life? An overweight man or a overweight women?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The fat man loses.

Fat men lose inches of their penis due to the fattening of the pubic area. The fat man has no stamina and stinks when he sweats. Let's not even add to dude not being able to enjoy the pool. Fat men may pool ladies with game and personnality, but when it's bedroom time and the shirt comes off though :sad:

Fat women on the other hand get mad love and neggas love waterboating their t*ts and their head game be on point :whew: . Their high estrogen level make their vagina produce more fluid and that's how neggas be wifing and taking em to the gym hoping they's ll lose weight...

but they won't :troll:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The world feels like fat dudes are loveable, but fat girls are disgusting. That's just that set of folks who ain't dealing with being people of size.

Big fellas can do what slim lames do, and have mad dough to attract females. Big women can't do that as successfully, but them big white women can get a broke nikka with EASE.

I'm a big dude with a girl who heavy herself. She like 5'5 180 and has a hard time losing weight and gets f'd up weight fluctuation during menstruation. We both are bettering our lives, but even as we make great progress with ourselves, we still get looked at funny when we go out. We happy with each other, but having it easy isn't much of a reality for either men or women of size.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The world feels like fat dudes are loveable, but fat girls are disgusting. That's just that set of folks who ain't dealing with being people of size.

Big fellas can do what slim lames do, and have mad dough to attract females. Big women can't do that as successfully, but them big white women can get a broke nikka with EASE.

I'm a big dude with a girl who heavy herself. She like 5'5 180 and has a hard time losing weight and gets f'd up weight fluctuation during menstruation. We both are bettering our lives, but even as we make great progress with ourselves, we still get looked at funny when we go out. We happy with each other, but having it easy isn't much of a reality for either men or women of size.

no you can't. Try the pushup position on her. Try picking her up while u sexing her. Try running 3 miles :whew:

My dude, do not embrace the big dude lifestyle cuz all it leads to is heart attack, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and stroke man

@MMSex is here for you breh breh :whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I think you gtta be more specific with the question. Is it easier for a fat man to smash alot of decent girls vs. a woman to smash alot of decent dudes? The girl automatically got it easy just to get laid. But i think a TALLER fat man can get an 7 or 8 to wife up easily. Got a friend who used to pull mad girls and he is like 6'1-6'2 260. I've seen some big nikkas pull dimes easily.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I know a chick who is 5'8 180 and is build like a stallion :lawd:

she is 20 pounds heavier and 2 inches shorter thats not a huge difference at all.
We'll have to agree to disagree, because that's a huge difference to me... you're basically stuffing more weight into a smaller "container".

It's just not attractive to me.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
We'll have to agree to disagree, because that's a huge difference to me... you're basically stuffing more weight into a smaller "container".

It's just not attractive to me.

hence I said if she looses 20-30 pounds which would be most of her stomach pretty much, if she looses it and tons up and hits the gym then she could have all types of thirsty dudes at her neck by the 4th of july.

Made Man

All Star
Daps

Is your friend available for personal consultaions?

Ha i might could set it up to put you on game:takedat:..but it wont be free tho:birdman:

And as the middle man i gtta get my cut :youngsabo:

Nah but honestly he would tell you the same thing a skinny/brolic nikaa would tell you. It's all about how you carry yourself. You dont have to be a goofy/funny dude...just have confindence in yourself and make sure you not looking sloppy(hair/grooming,clothes).

Edit- If you short tho like maybe 5'9/5'10 your chances might not be so high

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Ha i might could set it up to put you on game:takedat:..but it wont be free tho:birdman:

And as the middle man i gtta get my cut :youngsabo:

Nah but honestly he would tell you the same thing a skinny/brolic nikaa would tell you. It's all about how you carry yourself. You dont have to be a goofy/funny dude...just have confindence in yourself and make sure you not looking sloppy(hair/grooming,clothes).

Edit- If you short tho like maybe 5'9/5'10 your chances might not be so high

Does this depend on evironment?

Made Man

All Star
Daps

Does this depend on evironment?

Im not sure. From what i seen i would think its more common in a more "urban" environment in comparison to say a wall street environment(suit & tie everyday) unless he has alot of money . Of course you got the wild card women who looks into personality more then looks. You also have to look for the right woman with a good head on her shoulders....not the ones you see posting 50 million pics on twitter and instagram looking for attention from dudes/athletes. I dont know much as far as demographics go(black,white,hispanic) so i cant really speak on that,but i dont see many asians/white girls with really big dudes :manny:. One time one of my homegirls said she like bigger guys cause she felt "protected". Again, its about your presence and confidence.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
both gotta pay what they weigh....
fat nikkas got it alot easier out here.

a0yqua.jpg

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Im not sure. From what i seen i would think its more common in a more "urban" environment in comparison to say a wall street environment(suit & tie everyday) unless he has alot of money . Of course you got the wild card women who looks into personality more then looks. You also have to look for the right woman with a good head on her shoulders....not the ones you see posting 50 million pics on twitter and instagram looking for attention from dudes/athletes. I dont know much as far as demographics go(black,white,hispanic) so i cant really speak on that,but i dont see many asians/white girls with really big dudes :manny:. One time one of my homegirls said she like bigger guys cause she felt "protected". Again, its about your presence and confidence.

"urban" girls.... its iffy with them though.. I get a 'nikka what are you looking at' vibe from them.. but their faces don't frown like I'd imagine they would... how am I suppose to interpret that? lol ......

One thing I have learned ((from observation)) is to never approach a woman if she isn't giving out signals...