Who has it harder in life? An overweight man or a overweight women?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Sure, it would be easier for a fat woman to get laid (thirst), but men and women have different priorities. The fat dude can work on his finances and he will be able to smash and end up with a beautiful woman, no man that is attractive/worth marrying is going to happily end up with a woman who is 5'6/200 :beli:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being an over weight female is kind of disgusting tbh. It's like women still have some sort of self entitlement and when they're fat it doesn't really change. A fat man does, he realizes he can really only mess with fat chicks for the most part while a fat woman thinks she should be dating somebody 6'4, light skinned and as handsome as can be.

And yes I think I accidentally just described myself.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:heh: I was bout to say, bc at one point I weighed 247 at my heaviest and my stomach never hung over my belt and still had a little definition, but I have height on my side though.

I know right. I weigh 240 myself and That dude looks like he's twice my size. Homie pushing at least 280 if not 300

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree. Sure a 40 year old fat dude won't pick up good looking women without tricking. But a fat dude can find a wife at a young age and keep her.

Fat women will never be good for anything but a quick fukk.

A fat woman who can cook :whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo: plus their fridge be looking like the supermarket aisle, all full of goodies.:eat::eat:

But you can't be caught slippin. Hit it, make her whip up a 5 course meal and bounce, taking some skittles she has on the coffee table on the way out :youngsabo:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
fukked a fat chick one time she almost broke my back....

never again :pacspit: I'm lightweight anyway with a 32-34 inch waist!

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i know fat nikkas who get bytchES

I'm 5'10 240. I rarely sleep in my own bed or alone, period :mjpls:

I know i need to do something about my weight. Since i left the military I'm put on a good 40 lbs and I'm CERTAIN that none of it is muscle. :russ: