Who has it harder in life? An overweight man or a overweight women?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Depends on what they're looking for :manny:

If its sex then it is overwhelmingly in the woman's favor because when horny enough nikkas will fukk anything:usure:

If it's in search of a long term relationship then its in the man's favor because men can use money to make them more appealing to women. Women cannot do this because money does not make a woman more attractive no matter how much she has

Not to mention women lose in the dating game as they age

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
A)
Male 5'8 240lbs,
Works at GameStop in the Mall
drives a 98 Ford Ranger,
Overweight_black_man.231113658_std.jpg

B) Female 5'6 200lb,
Waiter at IHOP
Drives a 98 Ford
black_woman_fat_050912_400jrw-300x187.jpg

Consider they're both very nice people, wo do you think has it harder as far as the dating scene and socially?

You really think they only weight that much breaigham?

lol.

damn babe.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
if you are a fat ugly woman...someone will still want to fukk you...he might not be "attractive...or have all of his "teeth" or have a "job" or walk "normal"...but someone will want to fukk you...

if you are an overweight man than it is quite possible that no women will want to fukk you without you paying...up front:ufdup:

I got a friend who put on quite a bit of weight...and that is the only thing that changed and literally people treat him like a leper...

Meanwhile big Stephanie is swimming in a pool of thirsty african nikkas...:myman::pachaha:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
200 pounds isnt really THAT big for a fat women for her height, she could lose 20-30 pounts in a few months and nikkas would be thirsting over her in no time, your average fat man who works at gamestop isnt getting any p*ssy anyway plus he is short and fat which makes it worse, tall fat nikkas who dress and have a decent mouthpiece really dont have any problems getting ladies.
:what:

You serious, bro?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
speaking as a former fat man lol, its alot easier for us. i didnt pull chicks like that, but i couldve. a fat woman has plenty of guys chasing her, but its always crazy ass mofos. not too many handsome successful dudes out there chubby chasing.

a fat dude(as long as he isnt so fat his dikk doesnt exist) can pull a beautiful nice girl by just being a good guy and having confidence.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
OK most dudes would fukk a fat chick.....I did a couple weeks back. This chick was a fan of my photography and added me on facebook. She looked decent in pics but they were all from the waist up. Anyways we were texting back and fourth and I somehow go her to come to the spot at 3am on a thursday lol. Anyways she got the spot and i saw her waiting in the lobby and this bytch was huge....But i was a bit drunk and said whatever and smashed :manny: . Deleted her of fb the next morning.

Fat chicks can get laid but its really hard for them to get wifed up by a dude of value. Unfortunetly its not a good look. Even if you were into bigger women, most people would look down at you if you dated one.

:demonic:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A fat guy to nswer the thread, a fat guy who is confident and jokster can still get a decent looking broad

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I know a chick who is 5'8 180 and is build like a stallion :lawd:

she is 20 pounds heavier and 2 inches shorter thats not a huge difference at all.

:lawd: reminds me of a chick I met in Nashville. Was 5'6 and 176. That weight was all in the right places :smugbiden:

Honestly I think as long as the chick has some shape to her and isn't just a blob, has a cute face, and is a great person on the inside she won't have much problems. And there's always a chance she loses the weight (Jennifer Hudson). But if they looking like they could be a o lineman for the bears and their face looks like its munched on by iron mike. It wont end well

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Seems that the general consensus is

Fat woman can get sex easily than the fat man, but she'll never been seen in public with or in a long term a decent looking man. Unless he's fresh out the pen, that's until he gets on his feet.

The Fat Man can pull decent chicks with charm and money, even in wife up a very nice girl for the long run.

So I guess it's harder for Fat Women.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
The answer is easily Fat women have it harder. The thing is fat men as stated before can pull women way out of their league. Look at the dude that dates or dated Tamar braxton for example Fat slob with a chick that is the sexual object out of the couple. As men we have things that overcome our looks such as success, money, ambition, fame, etc. Women don't the be all end all for them is really they sex appeal and how attractive they all.

You never see a fat b1tch with a handsome succesful dude, unless he using her for something. FAt chicks are just good for an easy n*t as one poster said and the thing is thats why its harder to be them cause women want more than just sex, they want compansionship and sh*t, especially a big girl. But she can't get that cause they are less desirable, let alone the self esteem issues and emotional sh1t women go through and face about their body every day.

This is a no brianer.