Who has been your favorite MCU character?

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Loki

latest

Tom Hiddleston went above and beyond with his depiction of Loki. I’m still holding out hope that he gets his on stand alone movie. I mean....if Ant-Man & Guardians got a movie, Loki surely could get his own movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Star Lord the Luke Skywalker of the mcu. I related to his relationship with ego same as I related to Luke n Vader.

He’s less luke because of the attitude but I get what you’re saying. I’ve got a similarly complicated relationship with my dad and yeah Quil just speaks to me man. He and Spider-Man are like if someone split me in two and put me on the screen

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
He’s less luke because of the attitude but I get what you’re saying. I’ve got a similarly complicated relationship with my dad and yeah Quil just speaks to me man. He and Spider-Man are like if someone split me in two and put me on the screen
Yeah I mostly meant with the father son deal n being super powerful. Personality wise they're not common haha. I feel that. Plus Spider-Man is >

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Iron Man was lame as hell in the 90s and his 90s animated series sucked so bad it was canceled after one season

but then Robert Downing Jr came through and made him cool again so off the strength of that alone I gotta put him at number 1

Same thing can be applied to pretty much all the MCU characters (no one cared about Thor, Guardians, Black Panther etc in the 90s but these films made them house hold names)

but Tony Stark did it first though

:manny:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This minus thor, is thor really a clown in the comics? :patrice:

He's not a clown, but he was always an arrogant warrior that loves fighting and a good jest. The beginning of Thor (Branagh) was a perfect portrayal on screen, as was 2/3 of Dark World and Ultron was good. I think that Ragnarok only worked because Hemsworth has such great comedic timing.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The Cap trilogy is far and away the best trilogy so far.

Even Avengers has a part 2 that I just don't have any desire to ever see again

Iron Man rocked my world when I first saw him. To me he was the first "real" comic character to jump off the page onto the screen.

Wolverine (Jackman) has grown on me over the years. Wonder Woman (Gadot) is the "real" Wonder Woman now. Not really cause she nailed the comic, but because there's a core essence in her portrayal that the comic never had IMO. Same with Cap.

But Stark. Downey is just perfect as Stark.

Hulk and Thor from Ragnorok really grabbed me to, but that more of a departure from their previous incarnations. I hope they stick with it.

Onto the Panther in the room. I been reading comics and staying up on them since forever. BP just never got my attention. This movie was good (not amazing. But good) but BP still doesn't grab me as a character. He's just kinda lukewarm.

I'm very glad the movie is having the run its having. That changes the landscape for more Black movies in the future (I know the Mouse is behind it all, but the workers were all Black and they knocked it out the park).