Who has been your favorite MCU character?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
next iron man gonna be a black girl anyway, shuri?
That seems weird to me. Why would shuri take on the mantle of Ironman from some rich white dude she’s likely never met before.

It seems like if there was going to be another Ironman we would have met the person taking over by now. And seen that person interacting with Tony.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not ever getting connected to these characters in that manner after marvel ruined it when I was 20. Just learned then to do away with childish things like that. Before that, happy clint with mocking bird before bryne.
Along with adult Petey with his life together.
married happily with Mary Jane before Johnathan Caesar is my favorite style character all time.
Past that time and marvel fukking it all up as soon as the image guys left. I never invested like that anymore to marvel characters, and I won't.
These movies are strictly entertainment and finally seeing what I wished for as a kid as a reality. Past that I am a total realist to the fact marvel and dc could all fukk it up and to watch out.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
giphy.gif

If dc was smart.

There is your grifter for your wildcats and daemonite villain universe right there.

He already on screen in marvel chasing after a green face black zealot. All you gotta do is find a white haired white woman who like cold as hell for him to fawn over. If wildcats fails. You can reboot wildcats with team six and seven and make Chris pine grifter.
Or try again with starlord.

shyt you got deathblow in Luke cage too.
Dc,Warner better get on their job.
That bicepless mouse will approach you wb, you better believe it. Better get ya act straight so they don't lowball you.

Art Barr

MICKEY MOUSE AS GHOSTFACE KILLER ON SHARK NIGHA..

hooo hhooo, imma proach me a nikka, ho, ho...

you won't be making cartoons on no day.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
If dc was smart.

There is your grifter for your wildcats and daemonite villain universe right there.

He already on screen in marvel chasing after a green face black zealot. All you gotta do is find a white haired white woman who like cold as hell for him to fawn over. If wildcats fails. You can reboot wildcsts with team six and seven and make Chris pine grifter.
Or try again with starlord.

shyt you got death low in Luke cage too.
Dc,Warner better get on their job.
That bicepless mouse will approach you wb, you better believe it. Better get ya act straight so they don't lowball you.

Art Barr

MICKEY MOUSE AS GHOSTFACE KILLER ON SHARK NIGHA..

hooo hhooo, imma proach me a nikka, ho, ho...

you won't be making cartoons on no day.
:russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

jQOT1NrTZyWOcxerZZeQ

that bicepless mouse been bout it.
Since he was the FIRST crack dealer mascot in the eighties, before trap was even coined.
Mickey on that Niño brown steez.
trying to make all cartoons into you either with the Carter or rock a bye baby.

Art Barr

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
jQOT1NrTZyWOcxerZZeQ

that bicepless mouse been bout it.
Since he was the FIRST crack dealer mascot in the eighties before trap was even coined.
Mickey on that Niño brown steez.
trying to make all cartoons into you either with the Carter or rock a bye baby.

Art Barr
yo i remember these joint back in the day!
before them Bugs and them hip hop shirts!!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yo i remember these joint back in the day!
before them Bugs and them hip hop shirts!!

That was the first hood shirt like that.
It started the hood parody shirt.
This and the coca cola sweatshirt was the first gotta have it pieces in the hood in that era.

d3afcd593057d6e1940cb7dea729d61a.jpg

Then came the white c00nskin hat.

http://crockettc00ncaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/IMG_8833.jpg

This hat and the Jordan two created.
the whole you could die rocking some gear back in the day aesthetic.

Art Barr

Last edited:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Always read comics/manga and Marvel was certainly my favorite. That said, I'm a 90's baby so we had all that edgy shyt, and looked at Captain America like :gucci:

But man, it's fun cheering for a good guy, who's just... good. Like no extra anti-hero shyt, he's all about the good of the people around him. shyt is admirable.

1. Cap- best movies (until IW, but he'll come back around), not about that fukk shyt, literally forced into a new world and still saves it, fights for his boys and those close to him. Hilarious how DCU fukked up Superman, because Cap was the perfect template.
2.Spider-man - He's my favorite hero, period. Holland has fun with the character unlike McGuire and isn't in his 30's like Garfield (plus his one movie was better than the last 3 spider-man movies put combined.
3.Thor- He was always my boy but nerfed as fukk in the MCU. Ragnarok and IW pretty much put him on that God-tier that he belongs in.

Honorable-
Stark- started it, but I can't forgive IM3, Ultron and CW- he's supposed to be a dikkhead, but shyt got annoying.
T-Chala- Another guy that just fights for what he believes in, no non-sense shyt.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
giphy.gif

Wilson Fisk has been low key one of the GOAT villains, he made you empathize for him but not enough to the point you never forgot he was the villain whenever hed burst out into a fit of unstoppable childlike rage and fury

To be fair, he's not really a villain. In the comics he lowered the poverty rate in Hell's Kitchen, and the show he was keeping the Hand at bay. Something a lot of the audience missed the first time around. And the government has worked with him on multiple occasions. He's the necessary "evil", only because he's okay with committing murder and other violent acts....but in saying that, I pretty much described; the armed forces.