Who has been your favorite MCU character?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
tumblr_mh9698pquL1rvufhzo6_250.gif

Up until Winter Soldier Tony has carried the franchise on his back.
RDJ as Tony Stark is one of the best actor/character combos in movie history. Whether in the suit or not dude is compelling.
Put some respeck on his name!

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Was never particularly into Captain America, but his MCU portrayal is something else. :wow:

tumblr_inline_nzuim8pudj1rh0l03_500.gif

In this era of corruption and hate, it's always uplifting to see an honest, morally upstanding person (even if fictional) who always stands for what's right and values the well-being of his friends and people before himself. :salute:

When it's time to suit up :banderas:

It disgusts me how DC was so cynical when it came to having Boy Scout optimistic Superman and then Marvel in turn embraced it with Cap and his one of their best and most beloved character.

And so far my two favourite are Thor and Cap, once T’Challa develops enough he probably will take it as I love the character already.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Odd, I could have sworn I replied to this thread already.:dahell:

Black Panther - from day one of civil war when I saw him putting those paws on Bucky. I knew this was my Black Panther and then in his own movie, I knew this was The King.
:blessed:

Cap - was never a Cap fan before the MCU but he made me a believer. even thought the casting was a bad choice but he gave that character something special . Pretty much how I would have wanted superman to be to be honest. Loved him in Civil war when he argued against the accords. Definitely made me a believer.

Iron man/Tony stark
Could easily be number because again didn’t care about Ironman as a kid. Casting perfect. Tony stark and iron man swag is next level and he’s the best actor in the MCU for me. Stole too many scenes in the MCU that I think I’ve actually taken him for granted. I know ultron was all his fault but his heart and genius was in the right place. He’s the real leader of the avengers even though Cap leader due to having more Battle ready mentality and bravery.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Was never particularly into Captain America, but his MCU portrayal is something else. :wow:

tumblr_inline_nzuim8pudj1rh0l03_500.gif

In this era of corruption and hate, it's always uplifting to see an honest, morally upstanding person (even if fictional) who always stands for what's right and values the well-being of his friends and people before himself. :salute:

When it's time to suit up :banderas:

Just changed my pick :wow: