who had the best acting performances on the wire [ other than Elba...too obvious]

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually know that nikka. He worked wit me at a grocery store called Shoppers Food Warehouse in D.C. nikka had no experience whatsoever and went to a casting call and they put him on. nikka was the same laid back ass nikka in real life as he was on the show, didn't change a muthafukin thing. Barkyard used to wreck shyt back in the day too and I ain't even a nikka who like gogo

Dope story. Homie came with the COLDEST line ever too.

giphy.gif

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Gotta go with Omar. I think he was the best overall character on there and Michael Williams acted his ass of in that role.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know who the worst was, poot or that nikka at the end when cheese got shot

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
1. Clay Davis had me :dead: every scene
2. Michael :demonic:
3. Carcetti
4. me :win:

5. dookie and honarable mention to kenard:heh:
When he, burrell, and Daniels were in the room talking about the bust in the projects and he went

Daniels - "Oh, we had probable cause for the stop" :ld:
Clay - ":smugfavre:..heh...erv :dame: tell this motherfukker what time it is :demonic:"

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I personally thought Bodie's character was the best acted imo.

Some of the scenes Bodie wasn't even saying a word and his expressions told a story.

Slim Charles' actor also shut it down.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
i know who the worst was, poot or that nikka at the end when cheese got shot
I'm pretty sure most of them nikkas were old school gangsters in real life
Even the way he was just like "who we hittin? :ld:"
People talk about Chris but Charles was a stone cold shooter for real. Goat killers in that show where Chris, slim, bey, omar, snoop, bird, all ice cold
Its crazy that he comes off that way...we only see Slim merk like 2 people, tho its implied he's done more. I don't think you can put anyone on the level of Chris Partlow. Whether it was killing Barksdale's....NY nikkas...doing favors for nikkas...smokin nikkas who pissed Marlo off...putting bodies in vacants...goin after Omar...that dude was murdering someone in damn near every episode the last 3 seasons. That dude was a serial killer for reals.