who had the best acting performances on the wire [ other than Elba...too obvious]

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Clay Davis

Bubbles might be the best overall in terms of pure acting. Chris was a great character but pretty weak acting job if you ask me, definitely not as good as Wee Bey

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
D'angelo Barksdale, 1 of the few characters that showed sympathy & emotion, which was very rare on the show :mjcry:

Beautiful tribute to D my brehs:to:

Yeah D was one of the few that actually had depth as a character. Had his flaws but redeeming characteristics as well.

I'm kind of scratching my head at these Chris mentions. Dude just scowled the whole time, the only time he had any sign of depth as a character was when he bashed dudes head into the ground (which they could have elaborated on but chose to just go with snoop looking at him like :dwillhuh: )

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Chris Partlow , when talked about him being scared for his family, the scenes with Michael and when he killed Micheal dad

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bubbles is a good answer. I will also say BODIE...because you kinda forget...he ISNT A BALTIMORE DRUG DEALER or street guy...he is shockingly authentic from the slang...mannerisms...the way he spits...he was outsanding from intro to death
Man, have you spent time in baltimore? Bodie sounded just like he did in Oz. He did not sounded like he was authenticly from baltimore. Just sound and acted like a typical gansta.

Randy was a good character. I actually felt bad for him.

D'angelo and bubbles are my two answers.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Man, have you spent time in baltimore? Bodie sounded just like he did in Oz. He did not sounded like he was authenticly from baltimore. Just sound and acted like a typical gansta.
I'll take your word for it. That said though he did sound AUTHENTIC. Reigon accurate or not I never questioned whether or not he was a legit street dude in charactor, unlike, say, little Kev, who was forced as fukk.