Who else on this board likes women?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
if guys don't like women and are only with them for vagina, then i would advise those men to not care what society says and find a man with a vagina. that really is the best option for such a person.

Ill just stick with prostitutes

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Ever thought that maybe that maybe....just MAYBE...yall weren't compatible?

What annoys me about the "anti-woman" brigade is yall will take whatever issue you had with a woman and apply it to the entire gender. It's dumb.

:aicmon:

We are compatiable jack. Just cant live with her. I used to live with another chick when I was 19 n she was 24, n we went thru the same thing. My mans is going thru this with another girl too. He fukks with her heavy but once they moved in together shyt started falling apart.

Living with women in general is annoying.You realize this more when you live with em for years. Have you ever lived with a girl for a extended period of time?

Wait a minute was I even talking to you?:troll:

Edit: And im not part of the "anti-women" brigade, cut that shiiiit out.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I like women......but it was a learned process (maturity)

**also I had to make better decisions with the type of women I dealt with

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Honestly, most women are annoying. I think it's just something inherent to their gender.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Contrary to popular belief, I love women.

The long hair :ahh:

The scent of bath and body works or perfume :ohlawd:

t*ts and ass :lawd:

their smile and voice :wow:

Tight ass pants :gladbron:

Damn I love yall :noah:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I love women for who they are.....i just don't respect them overall also, for who they are.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I resent women for making me work so damn hard for their affection. I don't think I will get over this feeling ever. I suspect most men feel this way on some level.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Been living with a chick for the past 3 years of my life, jus was finally able to kick her out last may. Its all good for the 1st couple of months brehzini. It gets worse.....MUCH WORSE :aicmon:

If you think all relationships become toxic, why don't you should just fukk prostitutes and hang with your bros all the time?

Mac Brown said:
I like women......but it was a learned process (maturity)

**also I had to make better decisions with the type of women I dealt with

Bad choices in partners is why some many people on both sides are so bitter. So I believe if someone is bitter it's their fault, when people mature they stop bullshyting and stop accepting bullshyt and in turn find healthy relationships.

The Nigerian said:
I resent women for making me work so damn hard for their affection. I don't think I will get over this feeling ever. I suspect most men feel this way on some level.

I agree, I think most men do resent women at some point for all the hoops they FEEL they have to jump through for them. I also think when you decide to stop trying to appease women; you find yourself in better relationships because they value you just as much or more than you value them. If your falling all over yourself trying to please women, you can't really be mad when they let you.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
If you think all relationships become toxic, why don't you should just fukk prostitutes and hang with your bros all the time?

:what:

I love women and relationships brezini. Living in with them is another story.

But I know you are jus doing this to up your own thread which ended over 12 hours ago. So imma let you rock and do your thang playa :youngsabo:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
:what:

I love women and relationships brezini. Living in with them is another story.

But I know you are jus doing this to up your own thread which ended over 12 hours ago. So imma let you rock and do your thang playa :youngsabo:

lol naw I'm really just asking breh.

Dont you think relationships start moving towards cohabitation the longer you're together and the closer you become?

thanks for letting me :cook: breh

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I agree, I think most men do resent women at some point for all the hoops they FEEL they have to jump through for them. I also think when you decide to stop trying to appease women; you find yourself in better relationships because they value you just as much or more than you value them. If your falling all over yourself trying to please women, you can't really be mad when they let you.
Yeah, I've stopped dealing with women that are prone to saying no. The moment I hear a "no" I'm ghost.

When a woman asks me to take her out I always insist they pick up the tab. I've had a lot of dates canceled that way but it really did cut down on the bullsh!t. At this point I'm done trying to win over the affections of some broad. I look to my male friends for companionship and I'll only deal with mid-range professionals for sex as soon as I get another bump in income which shouldnt be too long here.

The only fear I have is that I won't have any kids that I'll get to raise.