Who else on this board likes women?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ld: Yeah, I guess so

What bugs me about women is I get too much attention from them in real life :beli:

The other day on the subway a 8/10 gets on the train sitting right across from me, I try to not look at ANYONE out in public but I look at her for a split second and see how good looking she is :leon: but some kneegrow that with was ether her boyfriend or was trying to holla at her.

This dude and her are having their convo but she keeps glancing at my :flabbynsick: looking self looking like :dwillhuh: for some unknown reason.

When she got off with the dude she was with she made a comment about me.

Reminded me of that Snoop Dogg song, she be might with him, but she was thinking about me, me, mmmeeeee :jawalrus:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
tumblr_m3f1h4pSuE1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I love women..

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man to be honest female friends are cool until yall fukk, after that its usually an awkward setting..
All the girls Im cool with are some generally cool people, give me help if I should need it and dont do sneak shyt.. The only time they fraud on me is when they get a boyfriend, then they go ghost.. Now that I think about it all my female friends are girls that liked me that I just chose not to pursue :manny: guess there's no such thing.​

:ooh: My homegirl told me she had a crush on me a litlle over a month ago. We fukked for a few weeks and only spoke to each other 1 time since, which was mad awkward. I thought I had a new fukk buddy, but she was on some relationship shyt. I can already tell, things will never be the same again. We was cool for like 4 or 5 years before this shyt.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Nope. But then, I don't like most people.

:leon:

Hiphopfan456 said:
Yeah, I guess so

What bugs me about women is I get too much attention from them in real life

The other day on the subway a 8/10 gets on the train sitting right across from me, I try to not look at ANYONE out in public but I look at her for a split second and see how good looking she is but some kneegrow that with was ether her boyfriend or was trying to holla at her.

This dude and her are having their convo but she keeps glancing at my looking self looking like for some unknown reason.

When she got off with the dude she was with she made a comment about me.

Reminded me of that Snoop Dogg song, she be might with him, but she was thinking about me, me, mmmeeeee

:heh: playa playa

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:ooh: My homegirl told me she had a crush on me a litlle over a month ago. We fukked for a few weeks and only spoke to each other 1 time since, which was mad awkward. I thought I had a new fukk buddy, but she was on some relationship shyt. I can already tell, things will never be the same again. We was cool for like 4 or 5 years before this shyt.

I've fukked up some good friendships this way, girls I've known for years :mindblown: over a few nuts. Glad I learned this lesson at a young age.​

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:heh: I was writing about how were not together all the time but now that I think about we are. Anyways I love being with my girl, we fuss, may fight but stay tight. And we both have nights that we go out without each other.

She's a mut but why does race matter?

Oh and I've known her for about 2 years, we started dating almost a year ago and we've been living together since march

Been living with a chick for the past 3 years of my life, jus was finally able to kick her out last may. Its all good for the 1st couple of months brehzini. It gets worse.....MUCH WORSE :aicmon:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've been living with a woman for the past 2 months and I love it. Never lived with a woman before though (outside my mom/grandma)

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:beli: It seems like men and women on here are letting negative/sexist comments from a few dudes represent every male on this board.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been living with a chick for the past 3 years of my life, jus was finally able to kick her out last may. Its all good for the 1st couple of months brehzini. It gets worse.....MUCH WORSE :aicmon:

Ever thought that maybe that maybe....just MAYBE...yall weren't compatible?

What annoys me about the "anti-woman" brigade is yall will take whatever issue you had with a woman and apply it to the entire gender. It's dumb.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How long :beli:

And whats her race.

If you are gonna tell me that you actually enjoy being with ya chick 24/7 then im gonna assume your lying :stopitslime:

my girl been living with me for 8 months and i often fantasize about how it would be giving her the dexter treatment. :hamster: