Who else on this board likes women?

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Man to be honest female friends are cool until yall fukk, after that its usually an awkward setting..
All the girls Im cool with are some generally cool people, give me help if I should need it and dont do sneak shyt.. The only time they fraud on me is when they get a boyfriend, then they go ghost.. Now that I think about it all my female friends are girls that liked me that I just chose not to pursue :manny: guess there's no such thing.​

You think there's no such thing as a truly platonic friendships between men and women?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I live with my girl.

holla.

How long :beli:

And whats her race.

If you are gonna tell me that you actually enjoy being with ya chick 24/7 then im gonna assume your lying :stopitslime:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You think there's no such thing as a truly platonic friendships between men and women?

i think so. rare, though. i have a friend whose sister i consider almost my own. she got a ridiculous body too. but i'll never tap nor have i ever wanted. i luhh dat bish like i luhh my closest brehs :manny:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's an honest ass question tho. :pachaha: seems like some of these guys just like p*ssy, hate women, but love and respect men more.:ld:

Truth. But I'm not even sure they like p*ssy like that either. I feel like if men liking men wasn't so frowned upon in our community...:ld:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps

And whats her race.

If you are gonna tell me that you actually enjoy being with ya chick 24/7 then im gonna assume your lying :stopitslime:

been living with her a year, jewish/argentine....i'm gone two weeks at a time though I'm sure that helps :ehh:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps

And whats her race.

:heh: I was writing about how were not together all the time but now that I think about we are. Anyways I love being with my girl, we fuss, may fight but stay tight. And we both have nights that we go out without each other.

She's a mut but why does race matter?

Oh and I've known her for about 2 years, we started dating almost a year ago and we've been living together since march

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
i think so. rare, though. i have a friend whose sister i consider almost my own.

I agree with this, its rare and its usually in circumstances like this. Other than that something usually happens.
I can chill with my female friends, its just that they all have suggested that somethin happen between us at a point.. And from there they either stay cool or find a boyfriend and cut me off :yeshrug: oh well.​