• Total voters

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Marlo fukk him hes lucky Avon couldn't give Slim the green light

all those killings especially that unnecessary security guard one and nothing touched me more than when he ordered Bodie's death :mjcry:

Last edited:

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Marlo. Dude just killed without hesitation, even cats who had nothing to do with the game.

That scene with Avon and the basketball referee, if that were Marlo that'd been another dead cat for the dumbest reason.

That's why Marlo had to look for Avon's approval. "The king stay the king." Avon played the game with a lot more savvy and respect. Dude wasn't just reckless and spoiled. Even after th Barksdale organization went down, everyone still had respect for the name. Marlo's name was gone the moment he took off.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i would say...

1. ziggy
2. carcetti
3. cheese

in that order, and i attribute it mostly to the actors playing them. terrible performances all around, thankfully cheese was more of a minor character.

but sitting through ziggy and carcetti was torture.

(yes i know the guy that plays carcetti is a good actor on GOT but for whatever reason he just doesn't click as carcetti)

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ziggy (vote), Walker, De'Londa, the white dude who hung out with Bubs,

and the motherfukker that looked like Boyka. I didn't really like Cheese too much either, but at least he was funny:manny:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Stringer Bell by far. This nikka turned on his homeboy because he wanted to take over after getting fukked trying to be a politician.

Don't get me wrong I respect all of the shyt he tried to do by cleaning that money and getting away from the bullshyt but when he got popped that shyt was like :blessed:

Dude wanted to be the boss when he wasn't built for it. After he had D murked it was over for him in my book.

You forgot to mention string was police informant and he started fukking D baby momma when he got locked up..