• Bill Rawls

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Marlo. I hated that shyt with the security guard he pulled just because he was feeling a way about getting clowned by those older dudes at the card game earlier. The shyt wasn't even necessary and totally pointless. Nobody was even around for him to prove a point.

:deadrose: @ Marlo in the caribbean acting all thug in that bank and not knowing shyt about shyt. Dude was in one of the most safest, laidback and innocent places on earth talking to a smiling, good looking chick behind the counter. It's like dude, relax man. :heh: I'm wondering what he would have done the rest of the time he was there....mean mugging the flamingos or some shyt. I can't picture him going parasailing either lmao.

Monk's bytch ass for shooting cutty when no one was even talking to him in the first place. Dude was always miserable with an attitude problem and has never once smiled on the show. Always bytching and complaining about something.

Also, Ziggy was just way over the top and ultra annoying. I couldn't stand that dude so I didn't even feel sorry for him in the end.

Michael's mom of course. What a horrible piece of shyt.

Omar's second boyfriend. What a fukking whiney, annoying ass dude. Even his face pisses me off.

Herc. You fukk up Randy's life and then just get to chill eating caviar with that slimy bytch ass jew lawyer like everything is everything?

Prez. I don't know how this fukk up gets a pass from most people. His racist ass BLINDED a boy in one eye over nothing and shot a black man who turned out to be a cop. Then just because he becomes a teacher and did a couple of nice things for Dukie, I'm supposed to forget all that?

I don't like Cedric too tough, but his wife is just some unemotional robot. You end a marriage because your husband supposedly wasn't 'ambitious' enough wtf? He had a senior position, y'all live in a nice home, you ain't starving...what about him as a person?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ziggy was hands down the worst character on the show. Nothing redeemable about him and almost every scene he was involved in was cringe worthy. His storyline was even worse than Templeton's.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Monk's bytch ass for shooting cutty when no one was even talking to him in the first place. Dude was always miserable with an attitude problem and has never once smiled on the show. Always bytching and complaining about something.

Monk was one of my favorite characters on the show

The way he softened his stance when Michael checked him about the count and he felt it necessary to even mention the dolphin :dead:

"The ain't the point and you know it :wtb:"

The episode when he went out posing as a detective when Omar jumped out the window is classic

d137dfa62b1edcbe54b9aea69e4e7b9a.jpg

Had the suit and all :russ:. Nobody could ever say Monk didn't take his job seriously

Shamrock is right behind him on the honorable mentions list :skip:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Monk was one of my favorite characters on the show

The way he softened his stance when Michael checked him about the count and he felt it necessary to even mention the dolphin :dead:

"The ain't the point and you know it :wtb:"

The episode when he went out posing as a detective when Omar jumped out the window is classic

d137dfa62b1edcbe54b9aea69e4e7b9a.jpg

Had the suit and all :russ:. Nobody could ever say Monk didn't take his job seriously

Shamrock is right behind him on the honorable mentions list :skip:

Good point. I definitely appreciated Monks character showing the "regular job"-like nature of the drug game. My man was a true role player.

When they made him play the bait to catch Omar but wouldn't let him wear his vest :francis: