Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

NastyEscobar

All Star
Daps
The Territories coming back baby!:wow:

MV5BNWNjMjExZWItMjEyOC00MWFjLWI5MTgtMTM0MGZjMDc1YzRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5NTY3MTc@._V1_UY1200_CR751,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
A Network Owning WCW Is Eventually What Killed Them Off, They Don’t Care, It’s Just A Property To Them, They’ll Snap Their Fingers And End It Whenever They Feel Like It

I Rather Stephanie & HHH Have It All

I agree. Hunter, Steph, even Shane and his wife, and any extended family should just buy Vince out and keep it in the family. Unless it's someone wrestling related involved like The Rock or someone with money. But definitely not owned by a network. They already messed up by shutting the network down and moving everything to peacock, so this would be worse. The company makes plenty of money consistently. It's not like they'll be experiencing a loss with it. Should definitely stay with Hunter and Steph. They already know the business, corporations won't care.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I’d assume those inside the company give a shyt about their highest rated show…:stopitslime:
If they sell to NBC why would anyone care internally? That’s NBC’s problem A, and B, they have the NBC channel that is also network television. So it’s really not a huge deal, it doesn’t really affect anyone in the company.

It’s 2023 zome people on watch this show on Hulu or Youtube.