Who are the most annoying drivers on the road?

Who are the most annoying drivers?

• Truckers (large trucks, Cargo Trucks, 18 wheelers)

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Asian Women

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Women (In General)

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Youth (teenagers and young adults)

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Motorcyclists

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Caribbean Folks

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Left Laners

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Loud Speaker Guy ( The car that likes to play their music so loud everyone in traffic can hear it)

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Slow Drivers

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • Fast Drivers ( cut you off and at yellow light speeds up even more to make it before it turns red.)

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Old People

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
people who blow the horn at you the split second the light turns green

I still take a quick glance to make sure nobody is running the red light, those impatient a$$holes aren't getting me killed
That shyt always cracks me up.

LITERALLY JUST TURNED GREEN :damn:

Where are these people going that they're in that much of a rush?

Daps
People who drive full speed to an intersection who look like they aren’t going to stop, but they suddenly stop

People who speed on side streets

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Asian people will run you off the road like it’s nothing.

Caribbean people will either drive like absolute lunatics or drive slow af, like they ain’t got nowhere to be. So just avoid driving in Queens NY, if at all possible.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
In Charlotte people always seem to almost miss their exits so they cut across lanes and damn near hit the exit sign to get off. I hate them so much. That happens enough to make the poll too.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Truck drivers. they always be tailgating and speeding

Left lane campers. So damn oblivious to their surroundings

Drivers who cut across multiple lanes just so they can stop at an open lane at a red light just so they can be first in line

Lane hoppers. Doing whatever it takes to cut across the traffic just to shave 30 seconds off their driving duration

Heavy truck drivers. Stop fukkin driving in the middle lane and acting like you're driving a regular car. Get your ass in the right most lane and sit your ass down there and relax . It's already annoying enough to see other drivers have to maneuver around you, it's more annoying seeing you do the same because cars WILL NOT LET YOU IN FRONT OF THEM.

Slow drivers on highways. If the speed limit is 100km. Please go at least 90. Otherwise. Why the fukk are you on the highway?

People going excessively over the speed limit. Like... Why? What is your goal for going 30 over the speed limit? You like speed? You like risking a pull over? Why?

I can go all day long.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Truck Drivers are aggressive for no reason. I'm not talking those carrying cargo. I'm talking about those who buy a big truck as a status symbol.

Tired of those fukking rednecks think they own the road. :pacspit:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Intersection piggyback drivers. They know it's not their turn, but they still go the same time the car in front of them goes. :pacspit:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
fukk anybody on two wheels. That includes regular cyclists too. :pacspit:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
young white bytches on their phone

actually anybody on the phone for a long time while they're driving, especially when they're holding it with one hand while driving with the other

not trying to offend anyone on here, but I just don't trust the average person enough to focus on driving while talking on the phone for a long time while driving at the same time
:manny:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Old people. I don’t recall honking at them out of respect, but sometimes they take so long to do the most basic things and hold up traffic.

Definitely a bigger problem in the south