Who are the most annoying drivers on the road?

Who are the most annoying drivers?

• Truckers (large trucks, Cargo Trucks, 18 wheelers)

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Asian Women

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Women (In General)

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Youth (teenagers and young adults)

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Motorcyclists

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Caribbean Folks

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Left Laners

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Loud Speaker Guy ( The car that likes to play their music so loud everyone in traffic can hear it)

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Slow Drivers

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • Fast Drivers ( cut you off and at yellow light speeds up even more to make it before it turns red.)

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Old People

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Douchebags that think they own the road because of the car they drive. Especially if they drive a luxury vehicle. And then you have those fast drivers that drive fast because of what car they drive. I'm getting on the interstate yesterday and the on ramp merges from like three lanes to one before reaching the highway. I got a car about a thousand feet behind me trying to speed up to pass me. So I speed up and start to merge to the other lanes. Guy was trying to do like 70 in a merge lane just cuz he had a 350z and thought he could drive as fast as he wanted. I was like :martin: you ain't passing me. He sped off when he got on the highway but he lucky he didn't pass me and get in an accident with the car in front of me. Some guys just try to show off way too much on the road. Like they driving a Ferrari or trying out for the next fast and the furious movie. :stopitslime:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Worse drivers on the road (to me)

Trucks... Any, but especially redneck white people trucks. Tail gate you while you're basically going with traffic, then try to get over to speed up in front of you but too stupid to realize the right lane is going much slower than those in the left, so they usually end up getting picked off by another car. I have a truck and for the most part, I try to keep a cars length ahead of me while going the flow of traffic

People who drive slow in the left lane. Like literally going 15-20 miles below the flow of traffic and refuse to get the fukk over because they assume the left lane is for slow traffic

White women... Terrible drivers in general, feel entitled to the entire road but don't know how to drive for shyt. Try to tailgate with both hands on 10 and 2 looking corny as fukk

Young people... Girls and boys. Don't pay attention, girls drive scary and reckless. Boys speed and are completely reckless

Anyone driving a Honda Civic, Honda accord, Honda Fit, etc... fukk you. That pos is not a racecar. I got a V8 Hemi if I wanted to, I could run your ass over and keep driving like its nothing

People who brake for no fukking reason... If you have to brake on the highway and there isn't any stand still traffic then you're pretty much a bytchass driver who was never taught by a grown man how to drive

So basically anyone that isn't a semi-young to middle age black/latino man (not Mexican, they suck as well).

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Those people who see fast drivers and go out of their way to make it so that they cant pass them are WOAT. shyt aint that serious. Just the other day I was driving in a 3 lane behind this car. this car comes zooming past in the right lane (which merges into the lane I was in) and the car in front of me deliberately speeds up so that the car in the right lane cant pass him and merge, forcing the car in the right lane to slam his breaks and almost causing an accident between the two.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Worse drivers on the road (to me)

Trucks... Any, but especially redneck white people trucks. Tail gate you while you're basically going with traffic, then try to get over to speed up in front of you but too stupid to realize the right lane is going much slower than those in the left, so they usually end up getting picked off by another car. I have a truck and for the most part, I try to keep a cars length ahead of me while going the flow of traffic

People who drive slow in the left lane. Like literally going 15-20 miles below the flow of traffic and refuse to get the fukk over because they assume the left lane is for slow traffic

White women... Terrible drivers in general, feel entitled to the entire road but don't know how to drive for shyt. Try to tailgate with both hands on 10 and 2 looking corny as fukk

Young people... Girls and boys. Don't pay attention, girls drive scary and reckless. Boys speed and are completely reckless

Anyone driving a Honda Civic, Honda accord, Honda Fit, etc... fukk you. That pos is not a racecar. I got a V8 Hemi if I wanted to, I could run your ass over and keep driving like its nothing

People who brake for no fukking reason... If you have to brake on the highway and there isn't any stand still traffic then you're pretty much a bytchass driver who was never taught by a grown man how to drive

So basically anyone that isn't a semi-young to middle age black/latino man (not Mexican, they suck as well).
Translation: "Everyone who isnt exactly like me":pachaha:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Anybody with that blue handicapped thing hanging from their rearview mirror is trash. Also all Mexicans or Latin people. Along with asians and the two I voted for, old people and women in general.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Drivers slow in the passing lane and people driving like its GTA Online :camby: Get em the fukk outta here.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Big truck ninjas, with or without a suspension Lift
:scust: This aint madmax beyond Thunderdome!

ford-trucks-chicago-auto-show-2017-jerry-perez-57.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Young men

Especially under age 21

Speeding

Cutting you off

a$$hole behavior

/ thread