Who are the most annoying drivers on the road?

Who are the most annoying drivers?

• Truckers (large trucks, Cargo Trucks, 18 wheelers)

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Asian Women

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Women (In General)

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Youth (teenagers and young adults)

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Motorcyclists

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Caribbean Folks

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Left Laners

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Loud Speaker Guy ( The car that likes to play their music so loud everyone in traffic can hear it)

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Slow Drivers

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • Fast Drivers ( cut you off and at yellow light speeds up even more to make it before it turns red.)

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Old People

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
slow drivers. I think they encapsulate multiple smaller groups not mentioned in the options above.
they create rolling road blocks.
they are the people that will pull up in the right lane next to a semi and stop the flow of traffic around the slow semi.
slow drivers also include people talking on their damn phones while driving.
slow drivers are also the same muhfukkas that just sit at the light when it turns green and have everybody behind them just sitting there.
slow drivers are also the same people that think they are supposed to police other people's driving.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Young men (16-30) - these a$$holes will kill you

Old people - both a threat to kill and annoy you

Asian women - kill you by annoying you to the point you bust a blood vessel

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Uber drivers in Toyotas
Double decker buses
Black Taxi
Muslim women
People that usually cycle 2 work

In that specific order

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Delivery drivers on mopeds.

I blame the city because they rarely (and flat out refuse ) enforce or hold them accountable because…. Hey! They are trying to make a living too! So they fade in and out of the lane, use the bike lane, run lights, and disregard any rules of the road. What bothers me when you look at them or say something, they act like YOU are in the wrong.

Takes all of it in me not to smash them off gp

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Man the quality of drivers on the road has gotten worse especially during rush hour… dump trucks and tractor trailers in the left lane during rush hour…

People driving slow in the left lane during rush hour!!!

Everyone in every lane going the exact same speed and under the speed limit!

You should not be driving under the speed limit unless you’re in the right most lane :camby:

One morning a couple months ago I was driving to work and this mf’s brake lights don’t work at all and this person is weaving in and out of traffic, and driving too close to the person in front of them. This mf pressed on their brake hard and I almost hit them because their brake lights don’t work so I had to react off of their car physically slowing down very quickly. Stupid mf :scust:

And the amount of people I see on their phone during rush hour driving slow as a result is insane. They aren’t even looking out for cops.. shyt is crazy. I’m talking literally looking down at their phone for a consecutive 10 seconds before looking up!

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Indians. No one can tell me they haven't bought their licenses. Worse than Markham drivers

:mjpls:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
People who turn the turn signal on and don't turn confusing the person waiting to turn right, potential causing an accident

Abnormally slow randomly, aggressive braking, braking early, lack of turn signal usage, tailgaters