Who are the modern day black leaders?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Na, I agree with him when it comes to football.
There are too many cases of undiagnosed CTE and the QB usually being a cac is the most heavily protected and out of shape person. The O- line is predominantly black and taking most the hits. It's why I don't fukk with football anymore. It's a slave sport with a slave mentality glorified in the south.
You do realise them O line nikkas can just quit and do something less dangerous right? Could the slaves just leave the plantation?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Never compare millionaires who play a game for a living to slaves
Slavery is illegal so now they're finding other ways to monopolize on us.

There is not 1 black owner of a sports team in the NFL.

There are several non white owners in the NBA and a few black owners.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Slavery is illegal so now they're finding other ways to monopolize on us.

There is not 1 black owner of a sports team in the NFL.

There are several non white owners in the NBA and a few black owners.
Ownership is related to the historical wealth gap

There’s plenty of white NFL players too

It’s disrespectful to the ancestors to compare these millionaires who play a game once a week for a few months out the year to slaves who put in 18 hour work days for nothing

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Na, I agree with him when it comes to football.
There are too many cases of undiagnosed CTE and the QB usually being a cac is the most heavily protected and out of shape person. The O- line is predominantly black and taking most the hits. It's why I don't fukk with football anymore. It's a slave sport with a slave mentality glorified in the south.

shytty analogy bc o line is prob 50%white. Only LT is predominantly black. Most centers are whites and a lot of guards are too

JNew

Superstar
Daps
"Black Leaders" sound like the 1960s.

But I would say in the 21st century, obama. He's a soft classic leader in the 1960s sense. Obama wanted equality, more then justice. The only hate I see he gets is from c00ns, die hard malcom x types and white racist.

But like other posters said most "black leaders" today, people like colin kapernick, kanye, jay z and other internet personalities, are "leaders" when it fits there own agenda or dont really have a big enough following to be considered leaders.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Sometimes I get caught up in Tariq and Umar that I forget there’s probably tons of black men and women out there actually putting in work.

Somewhere within the last five years it became cool to say shyt like “we don’t need leaders”. I think that’s bogus.

put me into some names.

Last real frontline leader we had was Kwame Toure. Everyone else been informants. Jesse, Al, all informers.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Ownership is related to the historical wealth gap

There’s plenty of white NFL players too

It’s disrespectful to the ancestors to compare these millionaires who play a game once a week for a few months out the year to slaves who put in 18 hour work days for nothing
For sure.

But we can't negate that black oppression is still facilitated in this present day and age.