Who are the modern day black leaders?

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Who are the asian leaders? Latin leaders? Indian leaders? Why do black folks have to have leaders?

At the end of the day a real black "leader" is always going to be a focal point for white people's ire and will either be co-opted or killed if they're saying the right shyt and getting enough traction.

Social media could definitely be a powerful tool to get the right narratives out though if people used it right

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This nikka @inndaskKy negged me cause I said something bad about some 7 foot youtubing c00n who's mostly known for being the biggest flop in NBA history :dead::dead::dead:

Kwame Brown having Black "followers" is prime evidence how easy these scammers can infiltrate the minds of idiots out here.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This generation is full of degenerates that can't be lead. It's a lost cause.

How can you show a blind person to the light if he can't see it?

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
There are none, just a bunch of charlatans, grifters and clout chasers:francis:

To be real, we dont need spokesppl or figureheads, we need tighter, self sufficient communities all over the country.

We need economic co-operation and a cultural renaissance more than some talking head

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Sometimes I get caught up in Tariq and Umar that I forget there’s probably tons of black men and women out there actually putting in work.

Somewhere within the last five years it became cool to say shyt like “we don’t need leaders”. I think that’s bogus.

put me into some names.

“Stop looking around for a savior; use what the fucc God gave ya.”
- O’Shea Jackson, 17 years ago

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
We havent had one of these since King and X

Great man theory - Wikipedia

The great man theory is a 19th-century idea according to which history can be largely explained by the impact of great men, or heroes; highly influential and unique individuals who, due to their natural attributes, such as superior intellect, heroic courage, extraordinary leadership abilities or divine inspiration, have a decisive historical effect. The theory is primarily attributed to the Scottish philosopher and essayist Thomas Carlyle who gave a series of lectures on heroism in 1840, later published as On Heroes, Hero-Worship, and The Heroic in History, in which he states:

Strive to be a ubermensch brothers

1. the ideal superior man of the future who could rise above conventional Christian morality to create and impose his own values, originally described by Nietzsche in Thus Spake Zarathustra (1883–85).