Who are the modern day black leaders?

93 til

Superstar
Daps
al-haymon_5.jpg

More brehs and brehettes from all walks of life could learn a thing or two from this man.

Daps
This generation is full of degenerates that can't be lead. It's a lost cause.

How can you show a blind person to the light if he can't see it?
You manipulate him.:to: and he won't even thank you later.

White people figured this out by using animals. Stupid animals performing complex tasks for a piece of food. End result is a dumb animal knowing how to do math.

Same with media being used as propaganda. That's legit how they do the most damage. By creating a series of black male characters with poor skills and value, they manipulate us into accepting failure and poor quality. I keep trying to point that shyt out but I struggle to get people to listen. I'm much more effective in person.

We have been tricked into thinking being the leader was the most valuable thing, it's not, being the MVP is. Take Luke Cage or Falcon as examples, they are both garbage characters, and legit the weakest members of the teams there usually apart of. Yet they are always the leader? Nobody sees Hawkeye as a leader, but Falcon makes more sense? No you have been tricked into seeing validation in the leader position.

That's what they want, us to focus on the leader but not the value. The end result is black leaders not knowing how to actually lead because they lack the skills required. Black people aren't being taught leadership skills, were being manipulated into acting like were these king/queens, this is also why corruption is so high with black leaders.

I was sitting at a computer at work, and a group white people went up to me asking me for instructions... they assumed I was in charge. I was dressed casual, I was wearing nothing that indicated I was in charge. But they have been manipulated into seeing black guy = leader. :to:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Who are the asian leaders? Latin leaders? Indian leaders? Why do black folks have to have leaders?

At the end of the day a real black "leader" is always going to be a focal point for white people's ire and will either be co-opted or killed if they're saying the right shyt and getting enough traction.

Social media could definitely be a powerful tool to get the right narratives out though if people used it right

The difference is, those groups have overarching goals for the group and not the individual. That is why a leader is needed, they bring goals and action for a set of people. Those people have a history of believing in something. Black people don't even have control of their social activist groups

:scust:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This nikka is one of the biggest ones this shyt was disgusting to me…

Na, I agree with him when it comes to football.
There are too many cases of undiagnosed CTE and the QB usually being a cac is the most heavily protected and out of shape person. The O- line is predominantly black and taking most the hits. It's why I don't fukk with football anymore. It's a slave sport with a slave mentality glorified in the south.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Na, I agree with him when it comes to football.
There are too many cases of undiagnosed CTE and the QB usually being a cac is the most heavily protected and out of shape person. The O- line is predominantly black and taking most the hits. It's why I don't fukk with football anymore. It's a slave sport with a slave mentality glorified in the south.
Never compare millionaires who play a game for a living to slaves

jay83

Superstar
Daps
With the internet it’s easier than ever to be a leader and say what people want to hear,

with that said majority of us want someone else to take all the hits while we get the benefits. It’s gonna take at least 60% participation in working together being on code and working together to see any real results within at least 10 years at the earliest.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don’t need national leaders. We need black men to start taking charge of our local communities and leading it ourselves. Stop being led by a bunch of wenches, single mothers, instagram thots and the twitter pronoun club.