jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Palming it.

yrG3MFS.jpg

Straight creep status. :smugfavre:Wasn't in the script.

Probably used that pistol to the right as a dildo first. :wow:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
the scene where they were chasing jesus around the field might be the WOAT of the series:mjlol:......they really chased this dude in a circle and allowed him to get back in the truck:what:.....only shyt that coulda made this cornier is if he threw some marbles on the floor and made em trip. what the fukk were the writers thinking with this bullshyt:mindblown:

Last edited:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
This was a great episode :blessed:

That Jesus character caused so much fukkery :heh:

That scene in the field when they was chasing him around legit had me like :laff: :laff:

Then this dude somehow got into Rick's Bedroom :mjlol:

This episode was very Z Nation-ish cause it had so much comedy.... easily the funniest Walking Dead episode ever, Rick corny oldies music also was :pachaha:

He was putting them juke moves on Daryl. Had his knees and ankles wobbling :banderas:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
This was a great episode :blessed:

That Jesus character caused so much fukkery :heh:

That scene in the field when they was chasing him around legit had me like :laff: :laff:

Then this dude somehow got into Rick's Bedroom :mjlol:

This episode was very Z Nation-ish cause it had so much comedy.... easily the funniest Walking Dead episode ever, Rick corny oldies music also was :pachaha:

Agreed, I liked it.Every episode doesn't have to be death and sadness, it's nice to see them have fun from time to time.